• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 16, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 16, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

FS: 17x8 wheels and 225/50/17 Michelin X-Ice Xi3 tires

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 CTR (Sold), AP2 S2000, NA Miata, TJ Wrangler
Country flag
Hello,

I am selling a set of winter wheels and tires that I previously used on my former 2018 Honda Civic Si. I bought the wheels brand new just a few months ago and I would estimate that they have about 3000 miles on them (if that). The wheels are in great shape and the tires have lots of tread left on them- almost 10/32nd, so essentially brand new. The entire set includes the following:

-17X8 SPORT EDITION A15 MT TITAN wheels ($576.00 new on Tirerack)
-225/50R-17 MICHELIN X-ICE XI3 XL winter tires ($643.24 new on Tirerack)
-Lugnuts needed to install and lug adapter/socket.
-Hub-centric rings to fit the Honda Civic.

Total cost new from Tirerack- $1,270.21 (with tax).

Wheel specs:

-Offset: 48mm
-Bolt pattern: 5x114.3
-Wheel weight: 19.4 lbs

Overall, this is an awesome winter setup for my former Civic Si! They performed great over the past few months of snow we've been getting! I recently sold my Civic Si or I would not be selling this setup.

I am asking $750 for this entire setup. For reference, I'm in the Denver, CO area.

Please let me know if you have any questions for me. Thank you!

-Brandon

https://imgur.com/a/sLRR8gN
Honda Civic 10th gen FS: 17x8 wheels and 225/50/17 Michelin X-Ice Xi3 tires {filename}

Honda Civic 10th gen FS: 17x8 wheels and 225/50/17 Michelin X-Ice Xi3 tires IMG_1635.JPG

Honda Civic 10th gen FS: 17x8 wheels and 225/50/17 Michelin X-Ice Xi3 tires IMG_1636.JPG

Honda Civic 10th gen FS: 17x8 wheels and 225/50/17 Michelin X-Ice Xi3 tires IMG_1637.JPG

Honda Civic 10th gen FS: 17x8 wheels and 225/50/17 Michelin X-Ice Xi3 tires IMG_1638.JPG

OP
OP
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Reason for parting ways with the Si? Just curious. GLWS!
Honestly, I really liked my Si. It was literally good at everything and I don't have a complaint about it.

With that said, I decided to go an entirely different direction and picked up a 2019 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited. I missed off-roading and having a convertible in the summer months.

OP
OP
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
was there any rubbing with the 17s and 50mm profile?

Sorry to hijack your sale thread
No rubbing at all. The diameter is pretty close to the OEM tires (25.4” vs 25.9”).