Hakke123

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Si
Country flag
Hey guys, I bought the Ikon Motorsports sideskirts directly from their website and when I tried to install it today, it doesn't fit... I made sure my 2018 Civic SI was compatible with it on their website and confirmed it was compatible before I ordered it. None of the clips lined up and the clips in the rear (the part thats sticking out) doesn't line up at all. I'm honestly just frustrated and angry at the quality of this. Could this be a mistake? Has anyone had this issue before?

Honda Civic 10th gen Frustrated with Ikon Motorsports Sideskirts 20200412_194447

Honda Civic 10th gen Frustrated with Ikon Motorsports Sideskirts 20200412_194400

jakdotdot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 SI
Country flag
Those look like HFP reps. I would imagine you need to remove the factory skirts to install them.

OP
OP

Hakke123

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Si
Country flag
Those look like HFP reps. I would imagine you need to remove the factory skirts to install them.
I ordered the same side skirts as this guy in the video! Upon inspection of his side skirts and mine, mine are obviously different. He also didn't have to remove the factory side skirts to install it. I'm thinking they must've messed up and sent me the wrong model or something.

jakdotdot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 SI
Country flag
I ordered the same side skirts as this guy in the video! Upon inspection of his side skirts and mine, mine are obviously different. He also didn't have to remove the factory side skirts to install it. I'm thinking they must've messed up and sent me the wrong model or something.
Yeah, those are completely different side skirts then the ones you posted pics of.
Sponsored