Front Under Bumper scratch/scrape/dent

dbhutta00

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic
Hi!

I recently had scraped the bottom of my bumper and was wondering how much it would cost to possibly fix or replace?

Thank You

Honda Civic 10th gen Front Under Bumper scratch/scrape/dent IMG_0746.JPG

Honda Civic 10th gen Front Under Bumper scratch/scrape/dent IMG_0749.JPG

Honda Civic 10th gen Front Under Bumper scratch/scrape/dent IMG_0750.JPG

Honda Civic 10th gen Front Under Bumper scratch/scrape/dent IMG_0751.JPG

inv4zn

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 Touring
Country flag
Had you not considered contacting someone who will actually be able to tell you, like, oh I don't know, a bodyshop???

If I tell you it's going to cost $1700 to replace the bumper and repaint, are you going to base your decision solely off an answer from the internet?

Take it down to a shop, and get an actual estimate. FFS.

But likely, it'll be in the $1500 range. No replica bumpers yet, and you're going to have a hell of a time finding an undamaged front bumper in WOP from a wrecker.

Snoopyslr

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic EX-T, 2016 Ford F-150, 2003 Subaru Impreza WRX
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
WOP is going to be a !*)!(_ to blend too... Make sure where ever you end up taking it too has good painters. Blending pearls is hard.

Julie1012

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic Sedan Touring MSM
Country flag
I had mine replaced after rolling into a water filled pot hole in a parking space. It cost me just under $800 but I know the shop (mom worked for the dealership) so my price might be low. Also, I'm in the midwest, east coast might be pricier.

It's getting replaced again, along with the entire front end and rear bumper. :(

First_Civic

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 EXL Lunar SIlver
Country flag
I don't think you need to get it replaced. I would definitely try to see if a body shop could buff that out first. Just be glad it was the front lip.

maeng97

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic EX-T
Country flag
It needs a new bumper and new under cover. I don't know if your car is Taffeta White or White Orchid Pearl but with pearl paint it's going to need Three-Stage paint on the bumper so it's going to be extra material fees on that. I would estimate (based on San Francisco Bay Area labor rates) with parts and labor around 1,100 to 1,300 dollars for an insurance quote, you can negotiate if you want to fix it with cash.
Sponsored