Front & Rear Camber Adjustment (Installing D2 Racing Lowering Springs)

NkryptD0n3

First Name
Drew
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Si Coupe Platinum White
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Hello, first let me say thank you to this awesome community. I read the forum posts and learn a lot along the way.

Back a couple months ago purchased a set of D2 Lowering Springs. I was holding off on the install until I had to do my clutch so I could do both at once. I have recently ordered the Eman CTR Retrofit and it should hopefully be here soon. I am super pumped about the new clutch kit! I have an appointment with the shop on 12/11 to have the clutch kit and the lowering springs installed. They will be doing an alignment when done so I want to be able to give them the parts they will need to install front & rear to get the camber back in spec. I know that 2" is a pretty aggressive drop. I am also running 18x8.5 +35 Avid.1 AV-06s on the OEM tires so I am thinking I *might* rub.

Rear Camber:
For the rear I am looking at the SPC Performance Adjustable Rear Control Arm but I also see the SPC Rear Camber Arm. It looks like both of them will do the same thing? Am I right in that assumption? I am thinking about buying the cheaper one because well it is cheaper.

Front Camber:
For the front it seems the MAPerformance sells camber bolts that are universal but I am unsure if this is actually an option for our vehicles and specifically for the 2019 Civic Si. Does anyone have any experience or input on that? The only other option I know of and I've seen just vaguely asked about here is the SPC Performance Front Camber Kit. However, I am unsure if I am going to need the positive or the negative camber set. I would assume negative but I don't know for sure.

Could I get some help and be pointed in the right direction for the front & rear camber parts I need to get? I would greatly appreciate it.

Again, thank you to this awesome community. This is my 2nd Honda. My first was a white 1991 Honda Accord Coupe that had been my grandparents. It had visited 48 of the 50 states being pulled behind their Winnebago RV. It was being pulled to Alaska when my grandfather had a heart attack in Canada. He passed away and I bought the vehicle from my grandmother when I was old enough to drive as a way of remembering my grandfather and our times together. It had 120k on the odometer when I got it, had 200k+ (I think) when we decided it was time to pass in on to another home but it probably had double that being pulled behind the RV. I loved that car and it is what made me want a sporty white Coupe when it was time for a new car.

TL;DR:
Installing D2 Lowering Springs; what front and rear camber parts do I need to get back in spec?

Thank you!

**EDIT**
If this is answered elsewhere, I apologize. I did search and didn't find what I was looking for.
Sponsored

nickname

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 Civic Touring
Country flag
Hello, first let me say thank you to this awesome community. I read the forum posts and learn a lot along the way.

Back a couple months ago purchased a set of D2 Lowering Springs. I was holding off on the install until I had to do my clutch so I could do both at once. I have recently ordered the Eman CTR Retrofit and it should hopefully be here soon. I am super pumped about the new clutch kit! I have an appointment with the shop on 12/11 to have the clutch kit and the lowering springs installed. They will be doing an alignment when done so I want to be able to give them the parts they will need to install front & rear to get the camber back in spec. I know that 2" is a pretty aggressive drop. I am also running 18x8.5 +35 Avid.1 AV-06s on the OEM tires so I am thinking I *might* rub.

Rear Camber:
For the rear I am looking at the SPC Performance Adjustable Rear Control Arm but I also see the SPC Rear Camber Arm. It looks like both of them will do the same thing? Am I right in that assumption? I am thinking about buying the cheaper one because well it is cheaper.

Front Camber:
For the front it seems the MAPerformance sells camber bolts that are universal but I am unsure if this is actually an option for our vehicles and specifically for the 2019 Civic Si. Does anyone have any experience or input on that? The only other option I know of and I've seen just vaguely asked about here is the SPC Performance Front Camber Kit. However, I am unsure if I am going to need the positive or the negative camber set. I would assume negative but I don't know for sure.

Could I get some help and be pointed in the right direction for the front & rear camber parts I need to get? I would greatly appreciate it.

Again, thank you to this awesome community. This is my 2nd Honda. My first was a white 1991 Honda Accord Coupe that had been my grandparents. It had visited 48 of the 50 states being pulled behind their Winnebago RV. It was being pulled to Alaska when my grandfather had a heart attack in Canada. He passed away and I bought the vehicle from my grandmother when I was old enough to drive as a way of remembering my grandfather and our times together. It had 120k on the odometer when I got it, had 200k+ (I think) when we decided it was time to pass in on to another home but it probably had double that being pulled behind the RV. I loved that car and it is what made me want a sporty white Coupe when it was time for a new car.

TL;DR:
Installing D2 Lowering Springs; what front and rear camber parts do I need to get back in spec?

Thank you!

**EDIT**
If this is answered elsewhere, I apologize. I did search and didn't find what I was looking for.
where is the link to the other thread?

OP
OP
NkryptD0n3

NkryptD0n3

First Name
Drew
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Si Coupe Platinum White
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
where is the link to the other thread?
I'm sorry, I have re-read my original post and not sure what other thread you're referring too.

I will so this too. I had called MAPerformance to ask them what I should order and I went with:

SPC Performance Front Adjustable Lower Ball Joint (+1.0 Deg) & SPC Performance Civic Rear Adjustable Control Arm.

They stated the parts I were looking at that I wasn't sure if they were the same or not were in deed the same. The only difference was the material they were made out of. So I went with the cheaper set.

Both of these allowed me to get back in spec after I was lowered.

I have absolutely 0 rubbing issues. It looks really great and if you check out my Instagram page which is: @pwp.fc3 you can see what it looks like :)

Hopefully that helps, if not, please let me know and I'll do what I can to assist you.
Sponsored