Front/Rear Bumper Body Kit (similar to concept design)

mrgooey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic
Country flag
Saw this item the other day if anyone is interested and want to pull the trigger.

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/Hig...-skirts-for-Honda-Civic-10TH/32824384532.html

It's the a body kit for the front and rear bumper. Reminds me of the concept when Honda first announced the civic.

I personally own a white civic hatch, I'mink it looks nice, especially since I not a big fan of the big fake vents.

Honda Civic 10th gen Front/Rear Bumper Body Kit (similar to concept design) High-quality-Car-body-kit-ABS-Upainted-front-rear-bumper-Side-skirts-for-Honda-Civic-10TH

Cheers
Sponsored

Green82

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Type R
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Saw this item the other day if anyone is interested and want to pull the trigger.

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/Hig...-skirts-for-Honda-Civic-10TH/32824384532.html

It's the a body kit for the front and rear bumper. Reminds me of the concept when Honda first announced the civic.

I personally own a white civic hatch, I'mink it looks nice, especially since I not a big fan of the big fake vents.

High-quality-Car-body-kit-ABS-Upainted-front-rear-bumper-Side-skirts-for-Honda-Civic-10TH.jpg

Cheers
I have seen that before the only odd thing is the blue fiberglass looking things coming out of it

jayzon831

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic hatchback sport cvt, 2003 Acura RSX (totaled)
Country flag
I have seen that before the only odd thing is the blue fiberglass looking things coming out of it
I think you have the option to put some sort of light behind or around it to illuminate it or something. If not, then yeah, it'd be a pointless clear piece of plastic.

Shankmeyster

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Si
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Heaven forbid you want FedEx or DHL to ship it. $2k+!!!
Sponsored