First Name
Ruben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 civic si
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
For the people that installed their exhaust & front pipe what tool did you guys use to tighten the very top bolt? There’s no clearance to put a socket up there or even a wrench & this bolt always gets un tightened for me ? currently have an exhaust leak from that bolt lol as u can tell from the picture

Honda Civic 10th gen Front pipe to exhaust bolts question.. 3CDB47CE-0326-4254-9E58-7754BC32D6FE
Sponsored

Vtec_Nah

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Si
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Remove the heat shield bolts around that area or even all of them to move it around and get some clearance, trust me I’ve done front pipe installs and removals and that’s the only way to 1-not struggle 2-save time 3- have a happy install experience ??

OP
OP
Kotaas

Kotaas

First Name
Ruben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 civic si
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Remove the heat shield bolts around that area or even all of them to move it around and get some clearance, trust me I’ve done front pipe installs and removals and that’s the only way to 1-not struggle 2-save time 3- have a happy install experience ??
thanks man I’ll work on it Sunday! It’s been a problem I’ve been having for the past 3 months it just finally triggered me lol

ZenCyde

First Name
Ian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 EX Hatchback 4-Door
Country flag
thanks man I’ll work on it Sunday! It’s been a problem I’ve been having for the past 3 months it just finally triggered me lol
do you remember what size the bolts were on the backside of the frontpipe connecting to the exhaust?
Sponsored