Front Mount License Plate Bracket

jgreen16

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic EX Hatch, 1990 Chevrolet C1500
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I know this isn't a Civic, but the dealer I got my EX-T from in Akron had already installed the front plate. I went to take it off and use plugs, but saw that they did the same thing to it as the car in this picture, by putting THREE screws in. That's not what the PDI calls for. I just left the plate on since I didn't want to but two pairs from bumperplugs.com.

I might have to look for the plugs that @dirty_civic posted though, and do a DIY. I like the fact that I wouldn't have to drill the holes bigger than they already are.
Sponsored

L8apex

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 SGP Sport
Country flag
I’d say DIY instead of getting from bumperplugs.com. Especially if your car is white, you won’t even need the touch up paint to match. At that size, you wont even be able to tell if the paint is slightly off.

You can find something like this at Autozone, hit it with paint, done.
Honda Civic 10th gen Front Mount License Plate Bracket 958EDCB8-0123-4C2A-8F73-6D4A07505691

Here’s mine. Didn’t use Honda touch up paint. It’s a hobby enamel paint called Intermediate Blue and it’s a close enough match. Which reminds me, I’m supposed to be painting up a batch for some fellow sonic gray owners...
Honda Civic 10th gen Front Mount License Plate Bracket E3CDB201-565F-4BCB-8957-50C260E52F26

COOL COUPE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic SI coupe (red) Skunk 2 shift knob BOV Spacer Plate (red) K&N Panel Filter Dual Muffler Delete
Country flag
I have had issues with getting my photos to load. Can you see the above? I agree the examples used by Amazon ARE totally hideous but on the Si ... it's good! Trust me ... more photos to follow ...
Sponsored