Tenth gens look so much better without the front
plate :) sorry just wanted to show it off and talk about my car haha

Honda Civic 10th gen Front License Plate removal IMG_1847.PNG

Honda Civic 10th gen Front License Plate removal IMG_1856.JPG

BarracksSi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 Civic Sport Touring Hatch; '17 CR-V EX. Formerly '02 EP3.
Country flag
I've wanted to do this to mine, too. I used to have my EP's front plate zip-tied to the lower grille until a guard at gate security told me to make it "normal". It even passed DC inspection, although the inspector who signed off on it said, "I'm not supposed to let you pass, but it's still visible, I guess..."

OP
OP
ayeerock

ayeerock

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civc FK7 Sport
Country flag
I've wanted to do this to mine, too. I used to have my EP's front plate zip-tied to the lower grille until a guard at gate security told me to make it "normal". It even passed DC inspection, although the inspector who signed off on it said, "I'm not supposed to let you pass, but it's still visible, I guess..."
i live in cali were its not legal to have no front plate! i'd say do it! they look that much cleaner

BarracksSi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 Civic Sport Touring Hatch; '17 CR-V EX. Formerly '02 EP3.
Country flag
i live in cali were its not legal to have no front plate! i'd say do it! they look that much cleaner
Not this time. ;) I went out of my way to get military veteran plates and don't want to mess them up by folding them.

I do want to get one of those plate protector things (BumpShox, I think) for the front, though. If I can't have a clean appearance, I'd like some extra functionality.

Swordfish

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic
Country flag
did you just put plugs in the front ? The dealer I went to pre-drilled the front bumper, I thought initially about removing it, but my plates came in and I just put them on. I'll just leave the front plate as is
Sponsored