Front hood and roof easily bents

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 civic EX T
Have anyone noticed while washing their car the hood and roof makes that sound like its bout to cave in?
Sponsored

OP
OP
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 civic EX T
Oh ok
Thanks jus wondering seems like you have to be really carefully and not apply too much pressure in those areas.

kperalta

AluminiumCivic
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic Touring
Country flag
Oh ok
Thanks jus wondering seems like you have to be really carefully and not apply too much pressure in those areas.
Honestly, I don't ever want to put pressure on the hood or roof of any car unless its a beater. They have always been easily dented.

OP
OP
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 civic EX T
Honestly, I don't ever want to put pressure on the hood or roof of any car unless its a beater. They have always been easily dented.

This one time for I was getting some bird dropping from the top of my hood by the windshield wiper arm using a microfiber cloth and was like ok.

Troy Jollimore

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic Touring, 2018 VW Golf
Country flag
Any newer car. Guy at work's Passat CC got dented from him clearing ice using his knuckles lightly! I swear you could hit my older Passat with a hammer and it wouldn't even flinch!

Newflyer3

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic Touring
So the Civic has an aluminum hood?
No it doesn't lol if it did they would've pushed it like they did with the Accord. I believe that front bar in the bumped is aluminum but that's it

silverrascal

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic EX hatch
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I mean aluminum is the most malleable metal.
I may be wrong on this but I don't think the Civic has aluminum for either the roof nor the hood.

kperalta

AluminiumCivic
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic Touring
Country flag
So the Civic has an aluminum hood?
No it doesn't lol if it did they would've pushed it like they did with the Accord. I believe that front bar in the bumped is aluminum but that's it
I may be wrong on this but I don't think the Civic has aluminum for either the roof nor the hood.
Well, firstly, I was wrong. Gold is the most malleable metal. Second! It does have an aluminum hood, and the grill is chrome played plastic. The repair shop working on my hood and grill said that's why they had to order new parts rather than fix them. Apparently only certified shops can work on aluminum. I have no idea about the rest of the body, though.
Sponsored