First Name
jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 sr5 access cab, 98 civic hx ej7, 2003 KLX400s
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Not an Si but long time lurker and waiting for the new Si.

20200530_102538.jpg
i almost bought one of these over the si but couldnt see my self driving it as a daily

Roadster1976

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda MX5/ Honda Fit
Country flag
i almost bought one of these over the si but couldnt see my self driving it as a daily
It's funny you said that cause I went on a test drive today and I think I might join you guys.I love the Miata and have it set up really fun with exhaust and e85 tune but I miss being with my kids in the car going for a ride.So the negotiation begins.

rhino

First Name
jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
It's funny you said that cause I went on a test drive today and I think I might join you guys.I love the Miata and have it set up really fun with exhaust and e85 tune but I miss being with my kids in the car going for a ride.So the negotiation begins.
ya i loved driving it around and i really liked the rf model with the hard top and was almost sold until i thought well this is a true two seater i cant really pick up friends like i can in my coupe and its not the best daily... so i decided on the si even thou i would love a miata for a weekend toy

Roadster1976

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda MX5/ Honda Fit
Country flag
ya i loved driving it around and i really liked the rf model with the hard top and was almost sold until i thought well this is a true two seater i cant really pick up friends like i can in my coupe and its not the best daily... so i decided on the si even thou i would love a miata for a weekend toy
I have it as a toy my daily is a 2013 Honda Fit,the thing is with the wife and 3 kids well 2 cause the oldest is 20 and like he says I'm old 44 lmfao.But in all seriousness I miss being and enjoying with them when I go on a cruise.

rhino

First Name
jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I have it as a toy my daily is a 2013 Honda Fit,the thing is with the wife and 3 kids well 2 cause the oldest is 20 and like he says I'm old 44 lmfao.But in all seriousness I miss being and enjoying with them when I go on a cruise.
you gonna keep the miata when you get a si or just use the si for the toy?
Looking at a white or blue I'm torn between those 2 colors.
ive got the white and i like it a lot my buddy @arpypat has a blue sedan and its a sweet color i just couldnt get it in the coupe lol

OP
OP
Sport-injected

Sport-injected

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Si, 2006 Saab 9-3 Aero
Build Thread
Link
Country flag
Looking at a white or blue I'm torn between those 2 colors.
I was set on the blue when I first went to dealership but there was a white coupe on the lot and I fell for it instantly. Both are beautiful.

rhino

First Name
jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag

rhino

First Name
jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I'm trading the Miata and selling the Fit.I can do everything now in the Si.Its looking like I'm going with the white.
ah i gotcha man sad to see the miata go but you will like the si its a great all around car