front bumper not align. one up and down.

cataclysmseng

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
homda civic 1.5tcp
my front bumper not align. bumper lower than fender. how to fix it..can.post urs..

Honda Civic 10th gen front bumper not align. one up and down. Screenshot_20170530-210426

Honda Civic 10th gen front bumper not align. one up and down. 20170524_161501

Mikeybc

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Coupe EX-T, 2015 Nissan Murano
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
how come urs so nice
They just ship the crappy Canadian made ones south to the US. We keep the good ones up here o_O

I did notice in my pics there's a bit of a gap difference between the bumper cover and headlight housing.

OP
OP

cataclysmseng

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
homda civic 1.5tcp
They just ship the crappy Canadian made ones south to the US. We keep the good ones up here o_O

I did notice in my pics there's a bit of a gap difference between the bumper cover and headlight housing.
my one very worst compare to urs

MarcOTT

First Name
Marc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Odyssey - Civic - CRV
Country flag
Was this resolved?
I had a similar alignment issue with my 2017 EX, built in Indiana (2/17). driver's side was not lower but popped out. Two polymer mounts are present to hold this bumper skin corner, a short mounting bracket along the fender and large mounting bracket under the headlight unit. I tried to push the section in but only popped out over time. Had to pull the bumper cover's driver side away from brackets/clips, replaced the side plastic mounting bracket, but couldn't replace the mount under the headlight unit, too cumbersome to remove the headlight unit and three bolts holding the bracket. Snapped the bumper cover into the new side clip mount and has been holding tight.

PolishedLX

Banned
Where were fighter jets to stop vegas shooting?
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
"50/50 kid" but on the "right side" of coin flip!
Vehicle(s)
The car that made all others obsolete, "doh, self-explanatory"
Country flag
I had a similar alignment issue with my 2017 EX, built in Indiana (2/17). driver's side was not lower but popped out. Two polymer mounts are present to hold this bumper skin corner, a short mounting bracket along the fender and large mounting bracket under the headlight unit. I tried to push the section in but only popped out over time. Had to pull the bumper cover's driver side away from brackets/clips, replaced the side plastic mounting bracket, but couldn't replace the mount under the headlight unit, too cumbersome to remove the headlight unit and three bolts holding the bracket. Snapped the bumper cover into the new side clip mount and has been holding tight.
How much would labor would be for doing something like this for just aligning the back bumper.

MarcOTT

First Name
Marc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Odyssey - Civic - CRV
Country flag
How much would labor would be for doing something like this for just aligning the back bumper.
Not sure on the number of the pop fasteners/bolts/screws holding the rear bumper cover, but the front took about 1 hour, to remove 80% of the cover, install the new bracket section and re-fasten.
Sponsored