• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 16, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 16, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

Sold: Nevada (FOUND): Coupe "Ikon/Mugen" style visors, no chrome

whoisJSR

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.avgntrials.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Si Coupe
Build Thread
Link
Country flag
I can't find them anywhere! If you know of anyone selling them (or a vendor selling them) please let me know!

Google shows a bunch of places but they all seem to be out of stock... :(
Sponsored

Brakes88

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 TYP SI
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Look up racing bees on eBay. It's where I got mine, fitment was pretty good and they are still holding strong after 2 winters

Edit. I just checked and damn they're out of stock as well. Sorry.

OP
OP
whoisJSR

whoisJSR

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.avgntrials.com
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Country flag
Yeah... I appreciate the +rep though. I reached out to Ikon and they said they're eventually bringing them back, but eventually could be a few weeks, a few months... years... never... :(

OP
OP
whoisJSR

whoisJSR

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.avgntrials.com
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Country flag
In case anyone is wondering what I'm asking about, these are the ones I want:

Honda Civic 10th gen (FOUND): Coupe "Ikon/Mugen" style visors, no chrome ae0e93a4-d62f-4eac-8d4a-bdb4979ff0ac

@Ikon Motorsports please help D:

OP
OP
whoisJSR

whoisJSR

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.avgntrials.com
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Country flag
Thank you! Unfortunately, I called them today and they said that all they have is the 2-piece visors (it doesn't include the piece that goes to the back of the car, leaving a big, unsightly gap of chrome and grossness). They did say, however, that they plan on restocking it in a few months!

Old F@rt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Si Coupe, 2016 Z51 Stingray, 2006 Tundra
Country flag
I can't find them anywhere! If you know of anyone selling them (or a vendor selling them) please let me know!

Google shows a bunch of places but they all seem to be out of stock...

Got these a few years ago from AVS (can't remember vendor), but a search for AVS might get you in the right direction. Not sure if these are the type of visor you are after- very slim profile & you'll still have to paint/ plasti-dip area between visor & side mirror. I chose to plasti-dip that area & it looks like factory/OEM. Hope this helps
Honda Civic 10th gen (FOUND): Coupe "Ikon/Mugen" style visors, no chrome 20210627_205049_resized

OP
OP
whoisJSR

whoisJSR

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.avgntrials.com
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Country flag
Thank you! I'll take a look. Luckily, I already have the chrome by the windows vinyl-wrapped in gloss black, so they'll match these perfectly. I can always upgrade and sell these later if the Ikons go back on the market :)

OP
OP
whoisJSR

whoisJSR

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.avgntrials.com
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Country flag
UPDATE: Finally found a set on eBay (seems a lot of vendors got them back in stock) and got a set, not from Ikon directly (they never responded to any of my reachouts, so I feel no guilt. Shame, I like their products...)
Sponsored