Forward parking camera?

ulieq

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sport Coupe 2019
Country flag
Are there are cameras that we can install that are forward facing on the bumper area that will feed into the 2016+ head units?
Sponsored

swah_fk7

Regamaster King
First Name
Martin
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic Si Coupe, 2017 Honda Civic Hatchback Sport Touring
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Solution : park your car in reverse and use your backup camera. The front bumper will get caught on something if you try to park head in, and if you really need a front camera to park, then you shouldn't be parking there that way to begin with.

kperalta

AluminiumCivic
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic Touring
Country flag
Solution : park your car in reverse and use your backup camera. The front bumper will get caught on something if you try to park head in, and if you really need a front camera to park, then you shouldn't be parking there that way to begin with.
Meh. I disagree. Sometimes it's better safe than sorry. Not everybody gets as good of an understanding of the actual dimensions of their car. Do I need one? No. But then again, I don't even need a reverse camera to pick backwards. I use my mirrors

Florin.pop

First Name
Florin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic sedan 2020
Country flag
There is a front camera section in the diagnostics menu. So I assume that there is some OEM version... and instructions where to connect ( again some plug must be missing 2 connector pins). A honda engineer would be nice to consult on this topic
Ps: I need it to check if my front lip overlaps the sidewalk on not
Sponsored