• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 16, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 16, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

For Trade: My brand new 2020 Si wheels/tires for your '17'-'19 Si wheels/tires

cammyfive

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota Tacoma TRD Off-Road 6MT
Country flag
Maybe I'm just showing my age but the only thing that I do NOT like about the new 2020 Si sedan that I pick up in a week or two is the new style matte black OEM wheels. The exterior color is Platinum White and I'm not a fan of the "panda" or "stormtrooper" look with the new wheels. However, I really like the look of the 2017-19 SI OEM wheels. My idea is to trade my brand new (pick up the car when it arrives between the 18th - 20th of this month) wheels and tires for your PERFECT condition 2017-19 Si OEM wheels and tires, plus a little cash on your end. I'm in Atlanta city so this would have to be done locally.
Sponsored

Feddy_Ace

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Hatchback Sport CVT
Country flag
Maybe you are showing your age haha.

Personally, I think the OEM 2020 SI wheels are some of the nicest stock wheels I’ve ever seen and look perfect for the 10th gen design. But I will concede they probably look better on the Sport Hatchbacks than the SI due to the black trim complimenting the wheels.

EkSean

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 PWP FC1
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I was about to pm you saying let’s do this until I saw you were in Atlanta. I’m sure someone will trade you though.

Braiton

First Name
SI_GFX
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic SI 19'
Country flag
I’d do this but I’m in New York lol

OP
OP
cammyfive

cammyfive

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag

Personally, I think the OEM 2020 SI wheels are some of the nicest stock wheels I’ve ever seen and look perfect for the 10th gen design. But I will concede they probably look better on the Sport Hatchbacks than the SI due to the black trim complimenting the wheels.
LOL! Almost twenty years ago when I bought my first new Honda (2001 Prelude) fresh out of college I never thought the day would come when I wasn't the youngest guy on the then fairly new forums!

I don't HATE the black wheels, I just am not the biggest fan of them. Considering how much some like them, I'm hoping this would be an easy cash + trade offer someone jumps on. I'll be in St. Louis, Missouri for a few days around Christmas, but other than that I'm in the Atlanta metro area.

Drake

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic Si
Country flag
I think they look great in isolation, but a little odd on the Si for stock rims. I'm guessing most people will think they're aftermarket if they don't know any better

OP
OP
cammyfive

cammyfive

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Agreed. I'm generally not a big fan of aftermarket wheels so maybe that's why I can't get on board with the look on the Si.

SDAlexander8

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17’ Si FC3, 17’ Accord 2dr V6 6MT, 22’ RL RTL-E
Country flag
Damn, i’ve got an extra set and they're flawless, but I’m in Indianapolis

cafecito820

First Name
Lucas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic SI Coupe
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Wow, I opened this forum wondering if anyone would be willing to trade their 2020 SI wheels for my 18 wheels, and ... damn, here you are!

I'm a few hours south of you, but if you want to work something out man, I am 100% on board. I love the 2020 wheels. Let me know!

SDAlexander8

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17’ Si FC3, 17’ Accord 2dr V6 6MT, 22’ RL RTL-E
Country flag
Wow, I opened this forum wondering if anyone would be willing to trade their 2020 SI wheels for my 18 wheels, and ... damn, here you are!

I'm a few hours south of you, but if you want to work something out man, I am 100% on board. I love the 2020 wheels. Let me know!
Isn’t that a great feeling? Almost like it was meant to be.

icemansi

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Si Sedan, 2009 Fit Sport
Country flag

Disagree, the look of the 17-19 SI wheels look way better, 2020 too much black

Maroco

First Name
Martin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Honda civic lx 2020 civic si
Country flag
Disagree, the look of the 17-19 SI wheels look way better, 2020 too much black
Everyone that doesn't know hondas says "man, you already got rims on it?".

It is alot of black, im with you on that. One redeeming factor is that they are easy as all hell to clean. Being a matte finish makes it a breeze.

IheartEg6

First Name
Torrez
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1995 Civic race car 2019 Civic Si
Country flag
i have a set but in Texas. :thumbsup:

OP
OP
cammyfive

cammyfive

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Deal pending with another member here! Glad this worked out for both of us!
Sponsored