For those of you that have used Ceramic Spray detailers, which one do you prefer?

For those of you that have used Ceramic Spray detailers, which one do you prefer?

• Total voters

nizarz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic LX
Country flag
For those of you that have used spray detailers, which would you recommend?

Personally Looking for Longevity, ease of use and final results
Sponsored

Civii

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic
Country flag
Prior to Cquartz I’ve used Meguiars Hybrid Ceramic & Turtle Wax Hybrid Ceramic spray. I recommend the Turtle Wax Hybrid Ceramic Spray out of the two. I feel like the Turtle Wax one was easier to apply, had higher gloss and better hydro properties. As far as longevity goes, it mainly depends on your environment. It only lasted for a couple months for me. The Meguiars one only lasted about a month or so. Good enough for a cheap spray. When applying the products, always remember a little goes a long way. No need to spray a lot.

Last edited:
OP
OP

nizarz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic LX
Country flag
Prior to Cquartz I’ve used Meguiars Hybrid Ceramic & Turtle Wax Hybrid Ceramic spray. I recommend the Turtle Wax Hybrid Ceramic Spray out of the two. I feel like the Turtle Wax one was easier to apply, had higher gloss and better hydro properties. As far as longevity goes, it mainly depends on your environment. It only lasted for a couple months for me. The Meguiars one only lasted about a month or so. Good enough for a cheap spray. When applying the products, always remember a little goes a long way. No need to spray a lot.
Thank you. The only one I have used is seal n shine and was impressed by its longevity. Ive been watching reviews on youtube and its funny how different reviewers choose different products.

nawx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic EX-T
Country flag
I've been using the meguiars hybrid wax. Reapplying every two weeks and it's been really nice so far. Really easy to apply as well.

PNWCIVICSPORTHB

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic Sport HB
Country flag
have used many and TW SS worked best for me. ease of use, cost and longevity are the reasons i like it. i wish they sold it in gallon containers

iamrealskinny

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Website
instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
The Last Coat.

saz468

First Name
Stan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 civic EX Aegean blue metallic
Country flag
I do like the Meguiars hybrid ceramic wax and a lot of Meguiars products never tried turtle wax Ceramic spray ( I got turned off turtle wax after their ice products) But I’m starting to lean more to the chemical guys products

RAF247

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Honda Civic Si Sedan
Country flag
I use Adam's Polishes and have had really nice results. Right now they have a 20% off sale going on for Father's Day.

I like the CS3 detail spray and the Ceramic spray coating.
Honda Civic 10th gen For those of you that have used Ceramic Spray detailers, which one do you prefer? IMG_2109.JPG

Last edited:

Thatguyraw

I don’t own a civic
First Name
Raw
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Toyota Tundra
Country flag
For off the shelf product Griot’s Garage Ceramic 3-N-1 would be the beat buy. If you want something that last the longest with crazy hydrophobic property Carpro Reload.
Sponsored