For those curious what stock 17-19 Si wheels look like painted gold

saiko21

First Name
Sai
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Si Sedan (Sold) , 2005 Toyota Corolla (Sold)
Country flag
Will red & gold go together? I guess black goes well together.

Can someone overlay red with those gold/bronze wheel look?
Sponsored

Cornercarver

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda civic Type R, 2002 Lexus SC430
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Not bad looking at all. having a flashback to early STI's. Which also looked cool with gold wheels against blue paint.

James3spearchucker

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Hatchback Sport
Country flag
Not bad looking at all. having a flashback to early STI's. Which also looked cool with gold wheels against blue paint.
Same basic colors but the BBS wheels were a mesh that looked the performance part. The stock wheels are heavier and thicker.

RookieOfTheGear

First Name
Ay Ay Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
10th Gen Honda Civic Si (Coupe)
Country flag
So I was just looking at Si's online on carguru's just to see what they are still selling for nowadays and came across this Si with painted stockies in gold. I've never seen anyone on the forums with painted stockies other than like black so I thought it was interesting.

Doesn't look too bad tbh...

gold stockies close up.PNG

Civ Stockies painted gold.PNG

Civic Painted gold wheels.PNG

civic si stockies painted gold.PNG

Civic Stock wheels painted gold 2.PNG
Idk man to be honest that color is seems off to me I think it needed a more hardcore gold paint but I respect the fact that you have the balls to just go for it. Alot of people are scared to take risks and mess with their car so my hat is off to you good sir. You never know how spray paint is actually going to look or lay down on a surface till you’re past the point of no return it’s happened to me a few times. Debating on painting my stock rims right now, I have them wrapped with black vinyl over the chrome lines on the face of the rim but it’s starting to peel after 3yr1/2 from wear and tear n tire changes. I want something more permanent now and I’m not trying to drop $$$ on new rims . I want to stay away from black been thinking of mixing it up with metallic purple, if they come out wack I can always redo them black again . If I pull the trigger on painting mine I’ll post em up for everyone to judge with shame or praise