For the amount of $$ I’ve spent on Chemical Guys.....

Jens_sedanEX18

First Name
Jen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Ex
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I probably could have paid for one month of kickboxing class for $145. I was seriously considering joining kickboxing classes around the corner from my house. But they want me to pay:

$145 for 12 months
$870 for 6 months plus 1 month free with unlimited classes.
OR
$169 month to month

They have a nutritional diet plan they put you on and you send them a picture of your groceries every time you buy groceries and put you on a meal plan. I used to be In the gym 3 days a week after work working out and eating healthy meals. Idk what the heck happened to me. I’m supposed to go try this class out Monday evening but I am on the fence about it. I’ve done group classes before but not kickboxing. If I don’t join, my only option is either running or riding my bike.
Sponsored

vieux georges

First Name
georges
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017civic si coupe
Country flag
Personally, I think the rates are too high.
At 82 years old, I go to the gym 3 times a week
for 1,5 h and also ride a road bike 3 times
a week, about 30-35 miles each time, weather
permitting.
That's enough to get in shape and keep it.
What's more, I meet people I know at the gym,
some of them younger, which break down a bit
the isolation experienced by older people .

OP
OP
Jens_sedanEX18

Jens_sedanEX18

First Name
Jen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Ex
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I know this is supposed to be a car forum but has anyone ever heard of the mirror? I’m considering putting the money out for it. I know it’s a bit expensive but you do get a 39 day risk free trial and upon delivery you get a starter pack with the heart rate monitor and resistance bands along with the mirror itself. Plus I get $350 off but it’s still expensive. The mirror alone is $1,495 + $39.00 for monthly membership. You can finance it interest free for $42 a month. But still...
I think beats having to drive to the gym when you can work out in your home ??‍♀
Sponsored