First Name
Mikey
Reaction score
Car(s)
18 Honda Civic Type R
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Takeda's Civic (17,18,19) Type-R Pro5R Cold Air Intake System
It comes with the original packaging, the air box, the filter and the inlet coupler along with the clamps. However it was custom painted to match my engine bay theme, which I have posted pictures to show the color (that and because it's already boxed up in the garage). That said, I would be willing to repaint it either red or black (Because that is the only high temp resistant and high quality paint I have left, but if you do purchase and want it a different color that can be arranged as well. For the record and just to be clear, There is nothing wrong with it as far as functionality goes, it's simply just been painted and some may not like that or assume and or ask otherwise so. It retails between $385-$415 depending on vendor, I am asking $275. Shipping included to the US only and will take picture before its shipped to the buyer and send tracking immediately to the buyer after it leaves me possession for trip.

Shipping I typically use USPS, (since the old lady works there) and whatever is cost effective, however I will overnight it if desired at the cost of the difference which is paid by the buyer. and can be included into the payment.
Sales -1.png

Advertisement

billhilly_007

17FK8#R-04893
First Name
Tim
Reaction score
Car(s)
2017 Civic Type R; 2008 Civic SI Sedan
Country flag
I’m interested. Let me know if it’s still available.