• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 16, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 16, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

Texas [For SALE] ROAV C1 Pro Dash Cam + Parking Mode Wiring Kit

RiotKing

Riot Crew Racing [President-Tx Ch-Founding Member]
First Name
Mikey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 Honda Civic Type R
Vehicle Showcase
Roav C1 Pro Dash with Parking Mode Wiring Kit Bonus

asking $100 OBO

retails for $130 at best buy with out the parking mode kit.

Features

-2K Resolution 2560X1440
-Built-In GPS/WiFi
-2.4" LCD
-4-Lane Wide-Angle View Lens
-G-Sensor
-WDR
-Loop Recording
-2-Port Charger,
-32G microSD Card

Including the original packaging, item is still under factory warranty for another few months and also as a bonus I am throwing in a parking mode low voltage wiring kit which was purchased separately to allow for 24/7 recording.

Honda Civic 10th gen [For SALE] ROAV C1 Pro Dash Cam + Parking Mode Wiring Kit 20201019_213837

Honda Civic 10th gen [For SALE] ROAV C1 Pro Dash Cam + Parking Mode Wiring Kit 20201019_215119

Honda Civic 10th gen [For SALE] ROAV C1 Pro Dash Cam + Parking Mode Wiring Kit 20201019_214414

Honda Civic 10th gen [For SALE] ROAV C1 Pro Dash Cam + Parking Mode Wiring Kit 20201019_214419

Honda Civic 10th gen [For SALE] ROAV C1 Pro Dash Cam + Parking Mode Wiring Kit 20201019_214504

MarshX

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic EX-T Sedan
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Ahhh very good dashcam indeed. I loved the design and build quality as well as the picture and app. I had the same one...well actually still have it but the battery had swelled up a year or so back due to the California summer heat. I would imagine it’d be about the same if not worse in Texas. Otherwise, this dashcam is not a terrible choice at all. ?? Interesting to see what upgrade you have in mind, if any!

OP
OP
RiotKing

RiotKing

Riot Crew Racing [President-Tx Ch-Founding Member]
First Name
Mikey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 Honda Civic Type R
Vehicle Showcase
Ahhh very good dashcam indeed. I loved the design and build quality as well as the picture and app. I had the same one...well actually still have it but the battery had swelled up a year or so back due to the California summer heat. I would imagine it’d be about the same if not worse in Texas. Otherwise, this dashcam is not a terrible choice at all. ?? Interesting to see what upgrade you have in mind, if any!
Well, I actually had two (sold the other already) for 2 points of perspective front/back. Have had 0 issues with either, and upgraded to Vanture N4 3 Ch. cam. Simple to ease my work load of data transfer when it came to going between two cameras. Which to be perfectly fair, I wouldnt have upgraded or been looking to purchase otherwise. These cameras are surely quality, as I have owned several prior to finding some to suit my applications.
Sponsored