• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 16, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 16, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

Sold: for sale ktuner v2

ctl

First Name
ctl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 CTR, 2017 BMW 430i gran coupe, 2020 BMW X3 M40i, 1991 CRX SI
Country flag
Sold....

for sale my ktuner v2 $550 shipped. like new condition only used to flash the ecu and the rest of the time it sat in its box in my drawer at home. comes with everything like new and still even has the plastic protective skin on the screen!
selling cause I switched to hondata cause I got the cork sport 271 w1 turbo upgrade and hondata has base maps for this turbo.

Honda Civic 10th gen for sale ktuner v2 IMG_0802

Honda Civic 10th gen for sale ktuner v2 IMG_0801

Last edited:

360glitch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Accord Sport 2.0T, 2017 Si Sedan (Sold), 2017 Sport Hatchback (Sold)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Nice price, but you may want to consider a custom e-tune since you already have the Ktuner. I dont’t think 27Won recommends those base maps for long term use necessarily.

OP
OP
ctl

ctl

First Name
ctl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Nice price, but you may want to consider a custom e-tune since you already have the Ktuner. I dont’t think 27Won recommends those base maps for long term use necessarily.
Thanks for the input, I also have hondata and I’ll get it tuned with hondata since the tuners in my area are more comfortable tuning with hondata. I don’t want to tune with ktuner as it seems tuners are inexperienced with the tuning software. I don’t want my engine to blow shortly after like another member on this forum who took his car to tune from a highly reputable tuner who tuned his car with ktuner.

360glitch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Accord Sport 2.0T, 2017 Si Sedan (Sold), 2017 Sport Hatchback (Sold)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Thanks for the input, I also have hondata and I’ll get it tuned with hondata since the tuners in my area are more comfortable tuning with hondata. I don’t want to tune with ktuner as it seems tuners are inexperienced with the tuning software. I don’t want my engine to blow shortly after like another member on this forum who took his car to tune from a highly reputable tuner who tuned his car with ktuner.
I’m not sure that Ktuner is to blame (not that you necessarily are), but there is no doubt that you want your tuner of choice to be very comfortable with whatever software he is using.

davemarco

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Type R (CBP), 2013 Audi TTRS
Country flag
The 10th Gen Civics group on FB is pretty hungry for KTuner V2 units right now. I sold mine at the same price point within a day of posting it on there.

THATSi

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Civic Si
Country flag
Any tuner who says they're not familiar with a particular platform and more comfortable with another I wouldn't let tune my car. Tuning is about the fundamentals, if you can tune you can tune with any platform. To say you have a preference of one over another is a different matter cuz one supports a particular function that the other may not.

OP
OP
ctl

ctl

First Name
ctl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Any tuner who says they're not familiar with a particular platform and more comfortable with another I wouldn't let tune my car. Tuning is about the fundamentals, if you can tune you can tune with any platform. To say you have a preference of one over another is a different matter cuz one supports a particular function that the other may not.
yeah just like if you're a mechanic and work on hondas and specialize on hondas but aren't familiar with working on Lamborghinis, Ferraris,bentlys etc. you wouldn't let work on your honda right? cause a mechanics a mechanic right?
yeah right on....