• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 16, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 16, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

For sale in SoCal- p600 turbo presale, takeda intake, type r oem shift knob, and 2020 hondata jailbreaker module

Tsong

First Name
Timmy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 civic type r
Country flag
Pick up only or willing to meet up within 20-30 miles. Located in the Santa Clarita valley

takeda intake-$275, only used about 800 miles. Replaced with prl intake. Imo the takeda is louder and gives a better whoosh.

2020 type r oem shift knob-$50, has some scratches near the bottom from when I tried to take off the shift knob from pry tool. Does not effect performance.

2020 plus type r jailbreaker- $65, if you have a 2020 plus type r u will need this module to jailbreak your car. This is brand new and never used. My shop had one and told me to return it but hondata doesn’t take returns after 7 days. Save yourself 10 bucks.

private message for serious inquiries.

Honda Civic 10th gen For sale in SoCal- p600 turbo presale, takeda intake, type r oem shift knob, and 2020 hondata jailbreaker module 911073BA-3655-4394-ABAB-071D95FDBD18

Honda Civic 10th gen For sale in SoCal- p600 turbo presale, takeda intake, type r oem shift knob, and 2020 hondata jailbreaker module 72D8E461-59EF-4736-84BB-890A7ECDEC2B

Honda Civic 10th gen For sale in SoCal- p600 turbo presale, takeda intake, type r oem shift knob, and 2020 hondata jailbreaker module 8DAF1803-83D5-417B-8517-A964E4F55185

Honda Civic 10th gen For sale in SoCal- p600 turbo presale, takeda intake, type r oem shift knob, and 2020 hondata jailbreaker module 205C5CE4-9870-49EC-B30E-6A7182299F71

OP
OP

Tsong

First Name
Timmy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 civic type r
Country flag
Going to add my presale p600 turbo from prl. I just had my car tuned and it’s plenty enough for me. If anyone is interested I will sale it for $2650. I bought it from vividracing, so we can work something out where they will send it to you when they get it. If anyone is interested let me know.

BrokeCTROwner

First Name
Mario
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Type R, 1999 K20 Integra
Country flag
Don’t say it’s plenty fast yet! I got used to the power very quick even after being pro tuned and now I feel my car is slow

Volksparts

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 CTR, 17 TRD Tacoma, 2017 Wrangler, 2020 Avalon
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I totally get you @Tsong regarding the turbo. I was almost tempted to pull the trigger too on a bigger turbo but after all my bolt ons plus @kefi remote tuning my car with hondata, man I feel my car being almost scary fast. Meaning almost losing control when accelerating at the low speeds all the way up to mid speeds. It's funny how we always want more but sometimes more can become scary and dangerous. For me I too feel very satisfied with the current power I have.
But man.....a bigger turbo would still be fun. GLWS.

OP
OP

Tsong

First Name
Timmy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 civic type r
Country flag
I totally get you @Tsong regarding the turbo. I was almost tempted to pull the trigger too on a bigger turbo but after all my bolt ons plus @kefi remote tuning my car with hondata, man I feel my car being almost scary fast. Meaning almost losing control when accelerating at the low speeds all the way up to mid speeds. It's funny how we always want more but sometimes more can become scary and dangerous. For me I too feel very satisfied with the current power I have.
But man.....a bigger turbo would still be fun. GLWS.
Thank you bro. I feel the same way, it’s enough for me for now. All my power is usable and I feel like if I go with a turbo I’ll trade low end power for top end power. By the time I need the top end power I’m going at crazy speeds lol

flanneljon

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 CTR
Country flag
Hi I’ll be up in the area on March 5th, if the shift knob is still available I’m interested. Thanks

OP
OP

Tsong

First Name
Timmy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 civic type r
Country flag
Prl turbo sold
Getting some shipping estimates on the shift knob.
been busy at work

OP
OP

Tsong

First Name
Timmy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 civic type r
Country flag
Prl turbo - sold