• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 16, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 16, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

Sold: Texas For Sale: Goodridge Steel Brake Lines

nickname

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 Civic Touring
Country flag
Holy hell. I just spoke to someone at buy brakes and jeez was his customer service horrible.

I told them I saw someone posted they purchased steel brake lines from their website for their 2017 civic but it was located in New York. And I was simply calling to cross-reference the part numbers to verify if these brake lines would fit my 2016 Civic. He would not tell me the part number and if I cross-referenced and would fit my vehicle because " if you are not buying from us then I am not telling you the part number because you're going to buy from them instead of us."

Wth man. Had to explain they sent 3 rotors and pads once and I had to send them back... after disassembly. I personally spoke to the CEO about this, had a great conversation, and he agreed a 50% purchase return would be acceptable after everything was said and done.

As promised, I will not talk down on buybrakes.com - they dropped the ball and picked it up appropriately. Companies make mistakes, it's about how they correct them, and the CEO corrected it.

To end; these will not fit a 2016 - according to buybrakes.com
Will they actually fit a '17 or '18? No clue. You won't find out until you remove OE and attempt to install these. But I have faith buybrakes.com will be as supportive as possible.

Best of luck.
Sponsored

OP
OP

sid111

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic
Country flag
Holy hell. I just spoke to someone at buy brakes and jeez was his customer service horrible.

I told them I saw someone posted they purchased steel brake lines from their website for their 2017 civic but it was located in New York. And I was simply calling to cross-reference the part numbers to verify if these brake lines would fit my 2016 Civic. He would not tell me the part number and if I cross-referenced and would fit my vehicle because " if you are not buying from us then I am not telling you the part number because you're going to buy from them instead of us."

Wth man. Had to explain they sent 3 rotors and pads once and I had to send them back... after disassembly. I personally spoke to the CEO about this, had a great conversation, and he agreed a 50% purchase return would be acceptable after everything was said and done.

As promised, I will not talk down on buybrakes.com - they dropped the ball and picked it up appropriately. Companies make mistakes, it's about how they correct them, and the CEO corrected it.

To end; these will not fit a 2016 - according to buybrakes.com
Will they actually fit a '17 or '18? No clue. You won't find out until you remove OE and attempt to install these. But I have faith buybrakes.com will be as supportive as possible.

Best of luck.
Yea, that's terrible. Maybe their customer service went downhill over the last year. Just to tell a part number they might not purchase shouldn't be a reason to lose a potential customer. My local Honda dealers are better :)

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 civic hb sport
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag