• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 16, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 16, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

Sold: Texas For Sale: Goodridge Steel Brake Lines

sid111

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic
Country flag
New unopened, Steel Brake lines for Honda Civic Xth gen 17-18.

I Sold car before installing.

Originally 120$ + tax.

Asking for 80$ + shipping.

Local pickup in DFW area.
Bought from buybrakes have online receipt.

Honda Civic 10th gen For Sale: Goodridge Steel Brake Lines 20211031_175800

Honda Civic 10th gen For Sale: Goodridge Steel Brake Lines 20211031_175837

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 civic hb sport
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
This is a set front and back?
If so. Ill buy it
I ready to pay through paypal.

OP
OP

sid111

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic
Country flag
Do you know these will work on a 2016 touring?
I am not 100% sure on that, buybrakes.com has excellent chat support. You can confirm your specific model with them.

nickname

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 Civic Touring
Country flag
I am not 100% sure on that, buybrakes.com has excellent chat support. You can confirm your specific model with them.
Horrible experience with them. They owned up and made it right - sent 3 wrong size rotors and pads. I'll research around and see what I find.

OP
OP

sid111

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic
Country flag
Horrible experience with them. They owned up and made it right - sent 3 wrong size rotors and pads. I'll research around and see what I find.
That's terrible. I got rotors and pads from them too. I'll be putting them on here soon.

nickname

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 Civic Touring
Country flag
That's terrible. I got rotors and pads from them too. I'll be putting them on here soon.
Dude. They suck. I'm only at 30k and need to replace them.

I personally spoke to the CEO and explained the situation, which he was understanding and offered me 50% back because I told him I would speak the truth and say that they messed up but picked up the ball appropriately and corrected the issue.

As a company I trust them, I'm just concerned where they received their products from.

nickname

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 Civic Touring
Country flag
I'm going to see if I can find a OEM measurements and the measurements of these. Otherwise, everybody is just wasting their time and money.

Doc_Mello

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 CBP Si Coupe
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
For anyone who gets these, see my thread here on how these SS lines are not made exactly to OEM spec, something I wish others had posted before I dug in to discover the issue.

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 civic hb sport
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Ill buy it. Im paypal ready.
Ill pm you
Sponsored