Badf1sh

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘18 Civic Si 4dr
Country flag
My ‘18 Si driver’s side fog light I just found out isn’t working from the dealership. It was sold as a CPO but I guess that wasn’t on the massive checklist for the mechanic. That’s a different story I’ll deal with HONDA.

Anyways, I’d like to start upgrading to LED components. Is there a recommended drop in or plugnplay pair of LED fog lamps for the 10th gen?
Sponsored

SDAlexander8

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17’ Si FC3, 17’ Accord 2dr V6 6MT, 22’ RL RTL-E
Country flag
You could go with an OEM LED set like what comes on the 2020 Si and touring trim levels. You may need a special wire harness adaptor with a resistor.

There are aftermarket options. Morimoto is one i know of.

When did you buy your car CPO? If you know that it was broken when you picked it up at the dealer, then it should absolutely be fixed or replaced for free. That should be part of their CPO inspection before they hand you the keys. All lights and safety equipment should be fully functional before the car is sold.

OP
OP
Badf1sh

Badf1sh

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘18 Civic Si 4dr
Country flag
You could go with an OEM LED set like what comes on the 2020 Si and touring trim levels. You may need a special wire harness adaptor with a resistor.

There are aftermarket options. Morimoto is one i know of.

When did you buy your car CPO? If you know that it was broken when you picked it up at the dealer, then it should absolutely be fixed or replaced for free. That should be part of their CPO inspection before they hand you the keys. All lights and safety equipment should be fully functional before the car is sold.
Honda already scheduled service. Killed em with kindness and they scheduled the replacement and some goodwill to boot. I will have to ship around for led some point in the future but I am completely ok with keeping the thing OEM until paid off

SDAlexander8

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17’ Si FC3, 17’ Accord 2dr V6 6MT, 22’ RL RTL-E
Country flag
Honda already scheduled service. Killed em with kindness and they scheduled the replacement and some goodwill to boot. I will have to ship around for led some point in the future but I am completely ok with keeping the thing OEM until paid off
Glad to hear theyre taking care of you. Welcome to the 10th gen community. The aftermarket is endless for this car. Just don’t go broke.

KingOfBrussels

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 Si sedan
Country flag
My '20 has LED fogs standard but I've had good luck with other Lasfit LED bulbs in my taillights. Maybe check them out for fogs.
Sponsored