tfitz151!!

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic Si 2018
Country flag
I have a 2018 Civic Si. The fog lights need to be replaced. What is the best way to replace the lights? Drop the bumper or is there another way. Any advice would be great.
Sponsored

zspeed

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Sport Hatchback FK7
Country flag
Just remove the fog light cover. No need to remove the whole bumper. Makes your life easier by that.

NazTehRpR

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Civic Sedan Sport, '08 GSXR 600
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Could also move/bend the plastic flap behind bumper, it’s like...2 screws or 3 push rivets I think?

jayy_swish

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic Sport Touring
Country flag
1. Do red circles. They’re just tabs. Put a pry tool in (or screw driver, but I prefer a plastic pry tool.. less potential for scratch damage). Insert pry tool and push outward moving the cover away from the car

2. Blue circle. Next is a pop clip. It’s going to be an awkward angle to get too but it can be done. Get a flathead Screwdriver and insert it into the groove. People like to pry upwards, but I feel like doing it like that usually puts too much stress on the clip and breaks it. So I insert into the groove and twist the screw driver left or right. Pop it up and take it out.

3. Yellow circles. Same as the red circles. Just insert and push the cover away from the car.

4. Green circles. Loosen the 2 screws holding the foglight on the bumper. Pull the foglight assembly out. Disconnect the connector and replace the foglight. Just put everything back in reverse order. (When looking at the photo the bottom right hand corner of the cover you want to insert first)

Honda Civic 10th gen Fog lights F83299A5-6B2E-4486-9A76-CBE226491AD2
Sponsored