Archie

First Name
Cj
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic coupé lx 2017
Country flag
I have the civic coupe lx 2017 with Honda sensing CVT. I don’t have the fog lights but it looks like I can pop the hole or drill to fit the fog lights.

I’m a noob in car mods so I’m wondering if my model have the wires so it can be plug and play or not.

Thanks for the help

Honda Civic 10th gen Fog light wires FC048A43-898E-4C85-992A-D0F035D65941
Sponsored

Deezy

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic LX Sedan 6MT (FC2)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
So it seems I will need all the harness! That’s not a job I will do myself lol and while the front bumper is down I’ll ask the dealer to put the black grill
Those instructions are for if you were to wire the fog lights as if they were from the factory. This requires replacing the headlight switch on the steering column with a combination switch. This is way too much work in my opinion.
Any of your aftermarket fogs are going to come with a separate switch that goes on the dash. I actually like this better because you can turn on the fogs whenever you want.
There's plenty of videos on YouTube for the bumper removal and fog light install.
It's really not bad at all. Hell, Iv'e had my bumper off so many times, I can do it in about 10 minutes! And yeah, you could replace the grille while your at it.

https://www.procivic.com/p/ym/2018/civic/pro-design-oem-style-fog-lights.html

OP
OP
Archie

Archie

First Name
Cj
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic coupé lx 2017
Country flag
Those instructions are for if you were to wire the fog lights as if they were from the factory. This requires replacing the headlight switch on the steering column with a combination switch. This is way too much work in my opinion.
Any of your aftermarket fogs are going to come with a separate switch that goes on the dash. I actually like this better because you can turn on the fogs whenever you want.
There's plenty of videos on YouTube for the bumper removal and fog light install.
It's really not bad at all. Hell, Iv'e had my bumper off so many times, I can do it in about 10 minutes! And yeah, you could replace the grille while your at it.

https://www.procivic.com/p/ym/2018/civic/pro-design-oem-style-fog-lights.html
Btw thanks for the reply!

Y’a it seemed more complicated than the aftermarket! I’ll just continu looking at some aftermarket fog lights! Harder to find something in Canada.

Do you jack the front when you remove your front?

Deezy

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic LX Sedan 6MT (FC2)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Btw thanks for the reply!

Y’a it seemed more complicated than the aftermarket! I’ll just continu looking at some aftermarket fog lights! Harder to find something in Canada.

Do you jack the front when you remove your front?
Yeah, You have to get it off the ground so you can get to some clips underneath.
Like I said, YouTube is going o be your friend on this one.
Sponsored