captain2

First Name
marty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
honda 2020 civic ex
Country flag
if i keep my halogen bulbs on my low beams and high beams on my 2020 civic ex and just replace my fog lights with led , will it light up ,road and lines better. . . this way not blinding people and see curves better . also i think easier and less issues with honda warranty.
Sponsored

SDAlexander8

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17’ Si FC3, 17’ Accord 2dr V6 6MT, 22’ RL RTL-E
Country flag
Fog lights shouldn't be used to help you see further down the road. They only illuminate the ground 3 feet in front of the car. They are meant to help you be seen by other drivers in the fog or heavy rain/snow. Tons of people keep them on all the time because they think they look cool. I think it’s just a waste of bulb life.

Putting yellow tint on the fogs is a nice look. Yellow light is supposed to penetrate heavy fog better, and it is definitely more noticeable to surrounding drivers.

I’m an LED headlight hater. I hate being blinded at night by oncoming traffic running LED headlights that are way to bright and aimed right in my face. But if you have to have laserbeams for headlights to feel safe driving at night, just get an LED swap kit for the lowbeams.