supreme604

supreme604

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
just wired them today and Cobra was right, complete plug and play. had to take off 2 10mm screws to access it.
Honda Civic 10th gen Fog light kit install - warning for Canadian civics HhovOvz
Honda Civic 10th gen Fog light kit install - warning for Canadian civics nekOD4o

and the brown connector will be just inside

Honda Civic 10th gen Fog light kit install - warning for Canadian civics obvqS63

CobraCommand

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Canadian Civic LX Hatchback, formerly 2017 Canadian Civic LX Sedan
Country flag
just wired them today and Cobra was right, complete plug and play. had to take off 2 10mm screws to access it.
HhovOvz.jpg
nekOD4o.jpg

and the brown connector will be just inside

obvqS63.jpg
Your connector is much cleaner than mine was lol. Had to give it a wipe down first.

63blackseries

First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic EX Sensing
Country flag
Hey guys need your help just installed the aftermarket fog light kit, i think i have everything plugged in right, but i am not getting any light out of the fogs however the switch that came with the kit has light on it, I am i missing anything? i put the 15a in the fuse box where it says FR foglights and made sure the grounds are connected in bare metal,

63blackseries

First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic EX Sensing
Country flag
Hey guys need your help just installed the aftermarket fog light kit, i think i have everything plugged in right, but i am not getting any light out of the fogs however the switch that came with the kit has light on it, I am i missing anything? i put the 15a in the fuse box where it says FR foglights and made sure the grounds are connected in bare metal,
Nvm it was simple just put a 20a underneath the driver fuse thanks cobracommand

Honda Civic 10th gen Fog light kit install - warning for Canadian civics EWMLW36

Brakes88

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 TYP SI
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I installed the oem fog lights onto my 2017 LX sedan when I still had it. And all the connections were pre wired.

novy_wan_kenobi

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic LX Sedan 2.0L NA 6MT
Country flag
This may be helpful.... Put all these pics together from amazon reviews
Honda Civic 10th gen Fog light kit install - warning for Canadian civics Fog Light Install

eee.ccc

First Name
Vale
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 DC5, 2019 Si Sedan
Country flag
Hi guys, just wondering if any Canadian owners are facing a LIMITED availability of LED bulb options.
So many are available on Amazon.com but all we're stuck with (on the .ca sites) are stuff from AUKEE and SEAlight.

Any experience with any of these? Where do you buy your LED bulbs for your Foglights?

novy_wan_kenobi

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Hi guys, just wondering if any Canadian owners are facing a LIMITED availability of LED bulb options.
So many are available on Amazon.com but all we're stuck with (on the .ca sites) are stuff from AUKEE and SEAlight.

Any experience with any of these? Where do you buy your LED bulbs for your Foglights?
I went with Sealight and they have been working flawlessly.

novy_wan_kenobi

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Fogs:
https://www.amazon.ca/gp/product/B07HF7CS4N/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o02_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

High Beam Low Beam:
https://www.amazon.ca/gp/product/B07LGJ2Q6T/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o02_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Reverse Lights:
https://www.amazon.ca/gp/product/B075F4CZQ1/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o02_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Interior Lights:
https://www.amazon.ca/gp/product/B07DW92RDT/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o02_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

I've had these in for 6 months and through a Canadian winter and have had no issues or errors whatsoever. They match the signature LED daytime running lights and completely change the appearance of the car in my opinion.

Honda Civic 10th gen Fog light kit install - warning for Canadian civics Civic with fogs

First Name
benny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 honda civix
Country flag
@supreme604

Installed these today on my Canadian LX with the same aftermarket amazon kit. The wire is pre-run your dealer was incorrect:

ZKPqC5n.jpg

It's just hanging out behind the washer fluid reservoir so you'll just need to remove the 3 10mm bolts holding it on to move it slightly out of the way for a second. The other end is at the driver foot well you'll see the brown connector.

The lights work great and auto off with my headlights at night after I turn off the car and if I switch the lights to "off" on the stalk it'll also turn the fogs off regardless of if the switch is on or not. So the car thinks it's OEM.

V4znBEd.jpg
That black stuff on the connector. Would i half to clean that

Shawn2shawn

Banned
Banned
First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
Country flag
A heads up to anyone who is planning to purchase one of those plug and play fog light kits from amazon or ebay for their civics, the Canadian models are not pre-wired for fog lights. There are 2/3 spots for the plug in-connectors for the interior, the exterior does not have the pre-weird fogs behind the washer fluid.
What? I installed mine i bought off ebay and it was plug play, pretty easy installed, I'm 2018 civic, maybe the change it in the 2020 civics

Honda 4life

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda civic lx
Country flag
Nvm it was simple just put a 20a underneath the driver fuse thanks cobracommand

EWMLW36.jpg
hi sir do i need to put 15 amperes on engine bay fuse panel? Or just 20 amp on inside fuse panel. anyway i followed kyle pictures on amazon but its not working but my switch has light and everytime i push the swith i hear “click” it means its working but the fog light not working. I also check the bulb on my 12v tester and the bulb is working.

First Name
benny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 honda civix
Country flag
hi sir do i need to put 15 amperes on engine bay fuse panel? Or just 20 amp on inside fuse panel. anyway i followed kyle pictures on amazon but its not working but my switch has light and everytime i push the swith i hear “click” it means its working but the fog light not working. I also check the bulb on my 12v tester and the bulb is working.
Havim same problem nd keep blowiny fuse
Sponsored