First Name
Jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 Civic Si sedan
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
The reminder popped on my calendar, but I don't see a newsletter. The product page has been updated but now says ***SOLD OUT*** so wondering if I missed it.
Sponsored

bo2country

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 10th Gen Civic Si 4dr
Country flag
The reminder popped on my calendar, but I don't see a newsletter. The product page has been updated but now says ***SOLD OUT*** so wondering if I missed it.
Unfortunately, looks like it sold out in like 5min this time. When it went up it did say extremely limited quantities, so I guess they were not joking.

Beansley

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Hatchback Sport Touring
Country flag
Yeah I thought about picking it up, it looks like it had gone up a little early, was available when I checked at 10:50am or so. I personally decided just to hold off myself mostly because I'm hardly even driving right now anyway.. Was gonna pull the trigger on their CAI too but guess I'll just keep my money for now and spend it on boring things like bills :(

Maybe next round

OP
OP
jimmyreal

jimmyreal

First Name
Jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 Civic Si sedan
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
If it's already done, I'm going to be pretty frustrated. I signed up for the newsletter, clicked the 'add to calendar', was on the product page since 9:30 EST, refreshing every 10-15 min., and I have to make a wild ass guess to whether it even happened?

Last edited:

Beansley

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Hatchback Sport Touring
Country flag
If it's already done, I'm going to be pretty frustrated.

I signed up for the newsletter, clicked the 'add to calendar', was on the product page since 9:30 EST, refreshing every 10-15 min., and I have to make a wild ass guess to whether it even happened?
It definitely is, I guess my only suggestion is just look into other FMICs that aren't released in quantities of 5 ?

OP
OP
jimmyreal

jimmyreal

First Name
Jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 Civic Si sedan
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I reached out to them on Instagram and they said to call them anytime to get an order setup immediately. I assume that will put you in a priority where when they do short bursts like this, those people with pending orders are sent theirs and whatever is left is then opened up publicly.
That makes me feel better. I just shot them an email.

OP
OP
jimmyreal

jimmyreal

First Name
Jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 Civic Si sedan
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
That makes me feel better. I just shot them an email.
I emailed Vincent that I'm plenty happy to put 1/2 down for a 4-6 month lead-time if that's what they need to mitigate risks related to capital and timing... especially if it prevents me sitting around hitting F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 just for a hope at one.

He replied (I'm paraphrasing) that the supply chain is still a mess but the team is going to look at what they can do about preorders re: inventory movement. A class act as always, and while I'm disappointed, I'm happy to wait if it means giving my $$$ to business that do things right.

bo2country

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 10th Gen Civic Si 4dr
Country flag
I emailed Vincent that I'm plenty happy to put 1/2 down for a 4-6 month lead-time if that's what they need to mitigate risks related to capital and timing... especially if it prevents me sitting around hitting F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 just for a hope at one.

He replied (I'm paraphrasing) that the supply chain is still a mess but the team is going to look at what they can do about preorders re: inventory movement. A class act as always, and while I'm disappointed, I'm happy to wait if it means giving my $$$ to business that do things right.
I second this. I had a great experience purchasing the CAI for my Si. It was a bit of a wait, but the communication from Vincent and the focus on making sure I was updated and getting things out as quickly as possible as soon as it came into stock (even given the current environment) has truly made this company shine apart from their amazing products.

Vincent@27WON

REDEFINE the Aftermarket
Elite Sponsor
First Name
Vincent
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.27won.com
Vehicle(s)
18 SI, 18 CTR, 22 Si, 23 Integra
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I do appreciate everyone's responses. The FMIC sold out in about 13 minutes. We are still severely supply limited due to Covid. We are hiring another employee soon to help keep it moving.
Sponsored