Country flag

Acraig3

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 civic coupe, 1992 Acura integra
I'm definitely going to do this when I get my own kit. I've been debating cutting out the center and run the pipes from there. Keeping the black bumper piece but run the pipes through the cutout.
I found this while sifting online for a spoiler... Looks awesome with the exhaust like that. Anyone tried this?

Honda Civic 10th gen Flowmaster DBX muffler $_58.JPG

sean1380

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic EXT
Country flag
So i got my exhaust done yesterday . Took off the stock 2" piping and replace it with 2"1/2 piping into one Flowmaster DBX 304 stainless steel muffler ( which is Flowmasters import muffler that helps get rid of the high notes import motors put out and makes into a deeper bass tone ) with dual short 2" 1/4 tailpipes.
At idle is a deep tone , while normal driving around town its pretty soft and not noticeable in the interior intill you stick your foot into it then you can here it. Also the turbo spools up quicker and more noticeable turbo sound. I will post a video later today . Here's some pictures .

honda.jpg

honda7.JPG

honda3.jpg

honda2.jpg

honda6.jpg

honda5.jpg

honda4.jpg
How much did this entire set run you including labor if you dont mind me asking?

mvela

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic sedan lx 6mt and 2018 Honda Civic hatchback ex auto
Country flag
So i got my exhaust done yesterday . Took off the stock 2" piping and replace it with 2"1/2 piping into one Flowmaster DBX 304 stainless steel muffler ( which is Flowmasters import muffler that helps get rid of the high notes import motors put out and makes into a deeper bass tone ) with dual short 2" 1/4 tailpipes.
At idle is a deep tone , while normal driving around town its pretty soft and not noticeable in the interior intill you stick your foot into it then you can here it. Also the turbo spools up quicker and more noticeable turbo sound. I will post a video later today . Here's some pictures .

honda.jpg

honda7.JPG

honda3.jpg

honda2.jpg

honda6.jpg

honda5.jpg

honda4.jpg
So now that you’ve had this exhaust installed for a while, how are you liking it? Do you have any regrets? Has the sound changed much? I only ask because I think it sounds great. So far it seems like this dbx muffler and resonator delete give the best sound. Not too loud and little to no drone. I have the 2.0 and plan to install one on mine with dual tips going through the diffuser I ordered. Just wanted to hear your final thoughts now that you’ve had it a while.

nyamwaikinn

First Name
Jerald
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Hatchback Sport(Sonic Gray)
Country flag
looks familiar. I did the same thing except i used a maganflow muffler
Hey! Wondering which magnaflow muffler did you use for yours? I'm interested! Any sound clips and could you describe how your exhaust sounds (etc. No drone?)

Long

First Name
Long
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Hatchback EX
Country flag
I did it to my 2018 Hatchback EX. It sounded completely different after about an hour of driving with the new exhaust. I was disappointed when it was first started up but much happier after a bit of breaking into.

Honda Civic 10th gen Flowmaster DBX muffler IMG_4935.JPG

Honda Civic 10th gen Flowmaster DBX muffler IMG_4941.JPG

Honda Civic 10th gen Flowmaster DBX muffler IMG_4942.JPG

Last edited:

lastbluesun

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic 1.5L Hatchback LX
Country flag
I did it to my 2018 Hatchback EX. It sounded completely different after about an hour of driving with the new exhaust. I was disappointed when it was first started up but much happier after a bit of breaking into.

IMG_4935.JPG

IMG_4941.JPG

IMG_4942.JPG
Hey! It sounds absolutely awesome!! How much did this custom job cost you?

Long

First Name
Long
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Hatchback EX
Country flag
Hey! It sounds absolutely awesome!! How much did this custom job cost you?
It cost me about $550 total. $250 for the muffler, tips and $300 for the shop fabrication labor and material

Long

First Name
Long
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Hatchback EX
Country flag
Just updated the video and added a cold startup clip at the very end!
Sponsored