• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 16, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 16, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

Flowmaster DBX and Custom Piping Cat Back System

fightermav

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic Coupe 1.5T WOP
This is a Flowmaster DBX resonator which goes back to a custom Y Pipe with dual resonated black tips. The entire exhaust is very professionally welded and looks great. It was on my EX-T Coupe for a couple months.

The video below shows what it sounded like, the video blew up on youtube I got a ton of comments on the exhaust so I am expecting this to go pretty fast.

Pickup in the Bay Area, California. I live in the Berkeley/San Francisco area, I don't really want to cut it up to sell it.

$200 OBO.

Honda Civic 10th gen Flowmaster DBX and Custom Piping Cat Back System IMG_3336.JPG

Honda Civic 10th gen Flowmaster DBX and Custom Piping Cat Back System IMG_6941.JPG

Honda Civic 10th gen Flowmaster DBX and Custom Piping Cat Back System IMG_9830.JPG

MarshX

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic EX-T Sedan
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
This is a Flowmaster DBX resonator which goes back to a custom Y Pipe with dual resonated black tips. The entire exhaust is very professionally welded and looks great. It was on my EX-T Coupe for a couple months.

The video below shows what it sounded like, the video blew up on youtube I got a ton of comments on the exhaust so I am expecting this to go pretty fast.

Pickup in the Bay Area, California. I live in the Berkeley/San Francisco area, I don't really want to cut it up to sell it.

$200 OBO.

IMG_3336.JPG

IMG_6941.JPG

IMG_9830.JPG
I would buy but it would have to be shipped cause SF is a very long drive...

CivicXander

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Civic hatchback Sport 6MT Rallye Red
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I would buy but it would have to be shipped cause SF is a very long drive...
I think shipping that will require freight train and it will cost an arm and leg, more than the exhaust itself. but maybe i'm wrong.

ElementalHonda

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic EX-T Coupe, 2010 Accord Crosstour, 2008 Civic LX Coupe(Totaled), 2005 Acura TL(Sold), 1996 Accord EX Coupe
Country flag

$200 OBO.

IMG_3336.JPG

IMG_6941.JPG

IMG_9830.JPG
Would buy if you were closer to KCMO. Sounds and looks amazing.

Shankmeyster

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Si
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Most likely going to have to cut it up. You can't even fit that in a car to carry anywhere.

Shankmeyster

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Si
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
If you cut it into 3 sections you can probably ship it to anyone that wants it, if they are willing to pay for shipping and get it welded. Someone buy this. You know you want to. Cheaper than having one built.

OP
OP
fightermav

fightermav

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic Coupe 1.5T WOP
Yeah I’m shocked it hasn’t sold yet. It’s just sitting at my guys exhaust shop. I really don’t want to ship this thing but if I have to I guess I will.

MarshX

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic EX-T Sedan
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Yeah I’m shocked it hasn’t sold yet. It’s just sitting at my guys exhaust shop. I really don’t want to ship this thing but if I have to I guess I will.
I’m telling you, I am willing to pay for shipping as long as it’s under $100 or so. I don’t know the rates for this so I couldn’t imagine what it is. Anyways, I have a sedan...I don’t think it’s really compatible...?

Shankmeyster

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Si
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Truck shipping within Cali may be low enough to do that but you'd have to weight the thing and find a box that can fit it in 3 sections. Just trying to help here. Different length than sedan though.

Kwalsh24

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic
Country flag
Damn.. I just purchased a hatchback and would love this on my car. Sadly I'm in Canada and it likely won't be cheap to ship to Michigan. Hmm... Has it been cut down for shipping?

Surgeenyc

First Name
Keerthan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic 2016 EXT Coupe (Gray)
Country flag
If you have it, ill buy it :eek:

MrJustin81

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Si
Country flag
By far my favorite exhaust I’ve heard for these civics

Jjakef96

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Civic Sport Hatchback
Country flag
Has anyone had this set up that can provide feedback? Curious if it drones at all in any certain RPM ranges and if someone can provide sound of the car under load, ideally any gear but 1st.
Sponsored