masat0

First Name
Masato
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic Hatchback Sport
Country flag
Hey guys! I went scrolling through these forums for a few days now and I couldn't find an answer to what I'm looking for. I recently put on a diffuser on my 2019 Sport Hatch. It looks sweet, but now my stock exhaust is hiding under the diffuser, partially visible. I want to do some custom exhaust work and decided I want to go with the flowmaster dbx muffler. Tell me if this is something that makes sense to do, please I would love your guys' input! I want to delete the two stock mufflers, run the stock pipes straight back and into the flowmaster dbx muffler and put some custom exhaust tips on that will extend out so it will now be exposed. Anyone on these forums have a sport hatch with the flowmaster dbx on? Thanks guys!
Sponsored

OP
OP

masat0

First Name
Masato
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
OP
OP

masat0

First Name
Masato
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Heres a video showing them at a above view angle. Doesnt seem like they stick out that much further.

Well then. Going to have to figure out how to extend it.

crxFITcivicBOY

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Hatchback Sport
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Well then. Going to have to figure out how to extend it.
Hey, checking in to see if you ended up pulling the trigger on anything. I want to put a DBX in place of the stock mufflers on my sport hatch too, but want to know what size to get. I know some people have put the DBX in place of resonator and gone straight back... but I want just a bit louder than stock so I’m thinking to only replace mufflers. So... Did you do DBX or GReddy?
Sponsored