SDAlexander8

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17’ Si FC3, 17’ Accord 2dr V6 6MT, 22’ RL RTL-E
Country flag
I thought it was made in Indiana also but probably misread that somewhere. You would think maybe that big ass plant they have in Marysville, Ohio. Guess the engine is made in Anna, Ohio. I grew up in Ohio but never even heard of Anna. Would drive by Marysville plant though when we went to visit grandparents in Lima.
I visit Lima frequently for work. I want to visit the Honda Heritage Center in Marysville when it opens again. It’s been closed since Covid started.

Beer barrel pizza is so good.
Sponsored

SethNES

Banned
Banned
First Name
Seth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic Si Coupe
Country flag
I visit Lima frequently for work. I want to visit the Honda Heritage Center in Marysville when it opens again. It’s been closed since Covid started.

Beer barrel pizza is so good.
Ha thought only old people were left in Lima. It's been a dying city since the 90s or so. They do build the M1 Abrams tank there only location in US.

I do miss KewPee Hamburger but they should think about a new mascot. That naked baby is a little weird. Even more weird than big boy mascot.

Last edited:

SDAlexander8

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Ha thought only old people were left in Lima. It's been a dying city since the 90s or so. They do build the Abrahams M1 tank there only location in US.

I do miss KeePee Hamburger but they should think about a new mascot. That naked baby is a little weird. Even more weird than big boy mascot.
My company does waste disposal for Marathon. The big petroleum tank farms next to the military tank place.
It’s a very industrial town. Refineries, tank farms, factories. I get stuck at a train crossing every time i go there.

I feel like everyone has a straight piped exhaust on their rusted out cars there. All night long screaming down the road when I’m at a hotel in town…

I’m from Indianapolis, but I travel all over Ohio/Kentucky to Marathon tank farms and terminals.

SDAlexander8

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
@SethNES

Oh Jesus that is scary. I think somebody told me about that place once a couple years ago. Ima try it next time im there.

Honda Civic 10th gen Florida heat peeling paint! A4A99D4B-57D9-437E-9069-ADECD04EB380

SethNES

Banned
Banned
First Name
Seth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
@SethNES

Oh Jesus that is scary. I think somebody told me about that place once a couple years ago. Ima try it next time im there.

A4A99D4B-57D9-437E-9069-ADECD04EB380.png
Yes they got good shakes and burgers. Old school hamburger fast food style there. Think they have like 3 locations there and no other city. It's pronounced"qupee" or the K sounds like a Q. Not sure why but that's how pronounced there. I guess Kew sounds like saying Q. I always thought it was spelled with a Q when I was young.

SDAlexander8

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Apologies for having what should have been a private conversation within this thread.

OP
OP
BoostedDreams

BoostedDreams

First Name
Heisenburg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Type R, 2006 Mazda 6
Country flag
I wonder if it's possible the dealer damaged/repaired or before you got it? It looks very orange peely and nothing like the factory finish I've seen on other 10th gens. At least you have it sorted though. đź‘Ť
I highly doubt that both mirrors were damaged at any point the dealer had it. I think it came down to Florida heat, black paint absorbing more heat, and not as good of paint coating as rest of car.

OP
OP
BoostedDreams

BoostedDreams

First Name
Heisenburg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
I’m thinking about getting a quality car cover. Any one have recommendations? OEM, cover craft? Of course I’d have to get the okay by my HOA first. I drive the car 2-3x a week. The only concern is putting the cover back on after goin for a drive and the car having picked up some dirt on the paint. I can’t wash the car every time I finish a drive lol

dem2757

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 FK7
Country flag
Btw for OP and any other users - at a minimum ALL the hatches will do this eventually. Keep an eye out on your door handles OP…..they are next.

Honda told me to pound sand (FK7 - and perform all own maintenance so they dgaf) so I am replacing all of the door handles, pre painted from Honda, on my own dime.

Los’fk8

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fk8
Country flag
I’m thinking about getting a quality car cover. Any one have recommendations? OEM, cover craft? Of course I’d have to get the okay by my HOA first. I drive the car 2-3x a week. The only concern is putting the cover back on after goin for a drive and the car having picked up some dirt on the paint. I can’t wash the car every time I finish a drive lol
being from FT Lauderdale myself, i got a car cover. Cover craft. Works great. But i also can let the car sit for 1 month at a time since i travel for work. But i would suggest it for sure. I just hit it with some quick detail spray before putting on the cover

SethNES

Banned
Banned
First Name
Seth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Yeah just like to apologise for off topic conversation. Has anyone put on those carbon fiber tops on the rear mirrors? Leading back to on topic.

OP
OP
BoostedDreams

BoostedDreams

First Name
Heisenburg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
being from FT Lauderdale myself, i got a car cover. Cover craft. Works great. But i also can let the car sit for 1 month at a time since i travel for work. But i would suggest it for sure. I just hit it with some quick detail spray before putting on the cover
Which version did you get? It looks like they have many different ones ranging from $300-600. I need one that has a really soft inside and can protect against UV damage and the darn landscapers blowing sand and leaves all over the car. My concern is I will use the car likely twice a week and dont want to develop microscratches on my black paint.

OP
OP
BoostedDreams

BoostedDreams

First Name
Heisenburg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag