Ronny2019

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Si Coupe
Country flag
So i need to reset my ecu to get inspected in a few weeks and want to fill up with high test no ethanol then flash back to my pherable tune before the flex fuel and just plug back in the connections that were jumeped while putting in that flex kit but dont want to swap out the sensor and all if i am just going to put it back as soon as i can. Hope you can understand. I just want to put back all the electronic connections so my ecu thinks all is stock but i dont want to take the sensor out is that possible? Thanks in advance
Sponsored

Banshee

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche GT3, 07 Civic Si, 17 Type R
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I think K tuner has an extra module for flex fuel? if you put all the connections back to original, the it is just a pass through, i believe.

Neddih

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Si Sedan
Country flag
I asked Drob about this when he did my flex fuel tune, if you change the connections back there is no harm done the ethanol sensor just doesn't do anything, but its still a functioning fuel line

360glitch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Accord Sport 2.0T, 2017 Si Sedan (Sold), 2017 Sport Hatchback (Sold)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I asked Drob about this when he did my flex fuel tune, if you change the connections back there is no harm done the ethanol sensor just doesn't do anything, but its still a functioning fuel line
I may or may not have traded a car back to Honda like that. I didn't have a replacement fuel line at the time so I just let them have the flex fuel sensor. :lol:

OP
OP
Ronny2019

Ronny2019

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Si Coupe
Country flag
Awesome thank you for the responses thats what i will do then. The epa is cracking down big time. I am in New York and our new govener passed a law that you can not make your car louder. Meaning no downpipes or exhaust. The shops that get cought putting on on your car can get fined. They are not allowed to pass inspection either or that shop could loose theire license Crazy times. All i did was invest in some battery powered impact guns lol

Neddih

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Si Sedan
Country flag
Awesome thank you for the responses thats what i will do then. The epa is cracking down big time. I am in New York and our new govener passed a law that you can not make your car louder. Meaning no downpipes or exhaust. The shops that get cought putting on on your car can get fined. They are not allowed to pass inspection either or that shop could loose theire license Crazy times. All i did was invest in some battery powered impact guns lol

Depends who you know or what you do. I have a catted dp and stock exhaust and its fine, swap to stock dp for inspection.