Ronny2019

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Si Coupe
Country flag
Well i fixed the issue. I was having my e#'s go crazy sometimes starting my car in the mornings they would be reading about 60-70 percent but really only had like 30-35 percent. It would slowley go back down but stay a little high and jump around by like 10-15 percent. But i read somewhere on this form to use dielectric grease on the plugs to my flex kit and it totally worked the numbers went down to the real amount of 22 percent from 27 after using the grease and have not had a problem since. Just wanted to post this for anyone who has this same issue. Hope it helps someone as it did me
Sponsored

Ap1 George

First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 SGP Civic Sport Hatch 6MT
Country flag
Well i fixed the issue. I was having my e#'s go crazy sometimes starting my car in the mornings they would be reading about 60-70 percent but really only had like 30-35 percent. It would slowley go back down but stay a little high and jump around by like 10-15 percent. But i read somewhere on this form to use dielectric grease on the plugs to my flex kit and it totally worked the numbers went down to the real amount of 22 percent from 27 after using the grease and have not had a problem since. Just wanted to post this for anyone who has this same issue. Hope it helps someone as it did me
This happened to me before. My STFT were all over the place cause the ETH% kept jumping around in big numbers, turned out to be a loose ground connection on the flex fuel kit

Neddih

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Si Sedan
Country flag
I wrapped a huge section of electrical tape around the single wire on the prl kit right before the plug and made sure it seated into the plug with the wire ending. Have had 0 issues and definitely driven through enough rain and water make sure. The E content does fluctuate by 1% though if you end up with a mixture that is not exact, drives me nuts.

sLing

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Type R
I wrapped a huge section of electrical tape around the single wire on the prl kit right before the plug and made sure it seated into the plug with the wire ending. Have had 0 issues and definitely driven through enough rain and water make sure. The E content does fluctuate by 1% though if you end up with a mixture that is not exact, drives me nuts.
If you're fluctuating at 1% you're likely at +0.5% of the lower number. Nothing to worry about.

Neddih

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Si Sedan
Country flag
If you're fluctuating at 1% you're likely at +0.5% of the lower number. Nothing to worry about.
For sure, but it does drive me nuts lol
Sponsored