First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 si sedan, FZ1, CR450R, Shadow 750
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Ive been running tsp flex fuel for 1.3 years now. It has the ktuner ffc100 and acdelco 13577429 gm flex fuel sensor. These things are always failing. I've bought two ffc100s and three of that ffs. So now it's failing again, for like the 3rd time. First time I had failure it was locked on to 50% reading. Second time it was all over the place jumping around 20% every few seconds. Replaced the shit and worked fine for some months. Now it's locked at 0%. Sometimes playing plug in plug out game and going between 3 flex fuel sensors and plugging and unplugging the ffc and doing every combination of plug and unplug ffs or ffc or both for 5 minutes BOOM I'll get a reading and it works for a while. I'm sick of buying more flex fuel converters and it working for a few months till failure. Anyone experience this?
Sponsored

shibles

First Name
Seth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Si Coupe
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
It sounds like you've been wasting a ton of money on new parts without actually looking for the issue. Could be bad ground or bad wiring issue. Did you make your own kit or buy it premade? If DIY how did you wire it up?

OP
OP
bbeem

bbeem

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 si sedan, FZ1, CR450R, Shadow 750
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Wiring is good. All connections are good. New sensor works but the old ones flake out. I have a brand new one that will work ? for now, it will probably flake out some day. So I have a collection of 3 ff sensors now. I believe the ffc100 was and is still good.
Sponsored