inducka

First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic Si
Country flag
Hi everyone just looking for some insight. I ordered the flex fuel for my 2019 Civic si. I am going to order an aftermarket clutch and I have been looking at the clutch master fx350 clutch. Does anyone have this clutch with flex fuel or know if this clutch will handle the extra power for the tsp stage 2 tune with 30-40% blend of ethanol? I added a photo of the clutch in question. My current list of mods are:

Ktuner
prl intecooler
Prl Short Ram
Remark exhaust

Thanks!

Honda Civic 10th gen Flex fuel civic si with Clutch-masters fx350 clutch 9015D15A-AF8A-48F7-8055-8A2A8A754E75
Sponsored

Seth_FC3

First Name
Seth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 SI coupe
Country flag
You should be fine. I'm running the same ethanol blend on stock clutch still

hobby-man

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 WRX STi, 2018 Sport Touring Hatchback (sold)
Build Thread
Link
Country flag
I have been hearing a lot of people complaining lately about clutchmasters. Seems like engagement is pretty harsh and it's overall a very different feel from OE. I think a lot of people jumped on the FX clutches because they were some of the first available. Now everyone seems to be looking at ACT/Competition Clutch/Type R retrofit.

Seth_FC3

First Name
Seth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 SI coupe
Country flag
Damn how is your stock clutch holding up with the tune?
It's still holding up good lol. I'm starting to get very minor slip towards almost redline so I tend to stay away from there lol. But, I'm not dyno tuned to it isn't a crazy tune. Just the standard Hondata +9 that a friend n I tweaked
Sponsored