FlashProManager V3.1.2-1.5T Anti-Lag (CVT rolling anti-lag), 2018 pairing, Si Ethanol Boost table

dc2turbo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
civic,teg
Country flag
V3.1.2 (17 Aug 2018)
  • FlashPro firmware updated to version 143
  • [2015-2017 FK2 Civic Type R] Fixed torque limit
  • [2015-2017 FK2 Civic Type R] Added support for U04 ECU
  • [2017 FK8 Civic Type R] Changed P0101 disable to include P0103, changed to a checkbox
  • [2007-2012 RDX] Changed maximum AFM voltage from voltage value to a checkbox
  • [2017 CRV] Added support for 5PA-C75 2WD CRV Canada
  • [2017+ Civic Si] Added boost by ethanol limit table to allow for more boost with more ethanol
  • [2016+ Turbo Civic] Added support for anti-lag, CVT models receive rolling anti-lag
  • [2018+ Turbo Accord 1.5 & 2.0] Added rev hang disable
  • [2007-2008 TL] Fixed Bluetooth MAP Sensor
  • [2016+ Turbo Civic] Added support for new models
    5AJ-A51 - United States
    5AJ-A61 - United States
    5AG-S51 - Singapore
    5AG-P61 - Malaysia
    5AN-J61 - Japan
    5AN-J51 - Japan
    5AF-H16 - China
  • Re-ordered vehicle models under New Calibration.
  • Added Bluetooth Vehicle Pairing for 2018+ Civic head units.
Download here

For the 2018+ Civic app on the head unit see this post. http://www.hondata.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=48&t=21545
Sponsored

richd

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 civic sport
Country flag
Is the cvt anti lag supported in the CARB version?

Thanks

OP
OP

dc2turbo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
civic,teg
Country flag
Is the cvt anti lag supported in the CARB version?

Thanks
no it's not emission friendly
I also probably would never use it on a CVT. Sounds like a really bad idea if you set your boost up too high . I be interested on how much it stresses it out

richd

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 civic sport
Country flag
They under designed that damn cvt. I love it most of the time but it’s down right dangerous when trying to merge or evade a possible collision. Gotta not floor it to keep torque management from slowing it up.

gtman

First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.civicx.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Cosmic Blue EX-L Sedan
Vehicle Showcase
They under designed that damn cvt. I love it most of the time but it’s down right dangerous when trying to merge or evade a possible collision. Gotta not floor it to keep torque management from slowing it up.
Rich, that's the only issue I have with the tune as well. It's exactly the same as stock in that regard. When you're rolling at low speed, and have to do a quick evasive manuever, the lag makes things dicey. It's not all CVT lag either. If Hondata could improve that behavior even a little, I'd have no complaints with the CARB Flashpro.

Last edited:

richd

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 civic sport
Country flag
There’s a perceived wide variation in response to me that I think is really there. At times the car is much slower and at times it’s very fast. I think I captured that in 0-60 runs last year using a dyno app. One run was 5.7 sec! Others 7 ish secs. I suspect it’s all torque management protection of the cvt. Be nice to hit the Econ button to fully disable for merging in traffic but they seem to know even occasionally it could cause problems even for race version....” rolling anti lag. “

gtman

First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.civicx.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Cosmic Blue EX-L Sedan
Vehicle Showcase
For the most part my power delivery is consistent. I find the biggest variable is weather. Cold, crisp dry weather, the car is a rocket. Hot humid weather and it's noticeably slower.

I'm hoping that Hondata's upcoming mods for better part throttle turbo response and improved throttle response make their way to the CVT and our CARB Flashpros.

As far as the rolling anti-lag they just added to the CVT race Flashpro, I’m not sure I would have used it anyway. Since Hondata says you should only use it for a few seconds, it's probably putting extra stress on the CVT.

FK7_

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic Si Sedan, 2015 Acura MDX Elite
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
So excited to try out the anti lag on my hatch! Is there anything I should know about it (reliability wise) before running it?

OP
OP

dc2turbo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
civic,teg
Country flag
So excited to try out the anti lag on my hatch! Is there anything I should know about it (reliability wise) before running it?
Don't use it too long with a CAT. or use it at all.

I would also avoid it below 3000 rpm if you don;t want to stress out your rods

NeoDragons

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic Sedan EXT
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
i tried it alitte bit earlier but didint push it too hard since it was raining. looks like it doesnt activate unless it 2k+ rpms, not sure what mph it has to be on. snapp you back in your seat if your not ready. but it does seem hard on the transmission and cat if you have one.

it seems this would be great for roll racing or overtaking on the highway.

Syntek

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 PWP Civic Si Sedan
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
...so what psi should this thing be set to and how do you even activate it for rolling antilag

NeoDragons

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic Sedan EXT
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
...so what psi should this thing be set to and how do you even activate it for rolling antilag
i left it at 21psi. when you hold the cancel button on the steering wheel, it holds the rpm and the throttle now controls boost. so build to the desired boost level and release the cancel button. the car will launch forward at full boost. i notice it will only activate after 2k rpm, but i would sugguest what @dc2turbo said and keep it above 3k when activating
Sponsored