FlashProManager V3.1.0 - rolling anti-lag, custom 27Won turbo calibrations.....

PowerPerLiter

Specific Output
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Si Coupe 91 Talon TSI AWD 6262 280's N20 and 87 Buick Regal T 6776bb built N20
on the fly launch rpm is still there

rev it to whateveer rpm then hit cancel
Thats where I needed clarity because I think your saying the launch control with anti lag enabled is the same thing by hitting the cancel button. I dont want to use antilag. I want to be able to view the rpm I have the standard launch rpm set to and to be able to hit the plus and minus button to adjust it. That was probably one of my favorite features cause I actually run this car and move it around when launching at autox events.

Antilag is going to destroy catalytic converters for those that still have them and I need to keep mine together so I wont be using antilag.
Sponsored

PowerPerLiter

Specific Output
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Si Coupe 91 Talon TSI AWD 6262 280's N20 and 87 Buick Regal T 6776bb built N20
this isn't their official support forum... if you want a faster response then email them or post on their forums.

IF you look on their forums or their YouTube channel. all the infos is there

Also not everyone checks the forums all the time
The forums are hardly better. Many many unanswered questions or little blurb half answers when searching I have seen. Trust me I know where to find the info that is already out there. Its just severly lacking.

If I had a potentially massive new customer base asking questions about my product (especially those that have already purchased my product) I would be to the sites at least once if not more than that a day to help them.

PowerPerLiter

Specific Output
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
For instance look at these two sections on this site (hondata and ktuner) and compare the responses and quality of detail...

LilToTo17

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Website
wheelwell.com
Vehicle(s)
98 Civic EX with SI Conversion-Sold, 2017 Civic Si Sedan
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
For instance look at these two sections on this site (hondata and ktuner) and compare the responses and quality of detail...
Ktuner responses and quality of detail are better right? Lol I have both tuners by the way
Sponsored