It's going to be $880 taxes in
Sponsored

10thDave

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Hatchback Sport
Country flag
I'd love to get either the flashpro or ktuner but since I purchased the extended warranty I don't really want to take a gamble on losing it. Would also like to see what the reliability is like after a year or 2 of people using this.

fiend busa

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Type R
Country flag
I'd love to get either the flashpro or ktuner but since I purchased the extended warranty I don't really want to take a gamble on losing it. Would also like to see what the reliability is like after a year or 2 of people using this.
Get either and got a e-tune done by VitViper. When you go in for service, just flash back to stock.

Nothing will happen, especially if you get an eTune done. The 1.5T engine can handle a lot more than stock safely. I believe this engine can run around 240hp safely, any higher is limited just because of the clutch.

Definitely worth it, changes your car quite drastically.

bcjake

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Sport
Get either and got a e-tune done by VitViper. When you go in for service, just flash back to stock.

Nothing will happen, especially if you get an eTune done. The 1.5T engine can handle a lot more than stock safely. I believe this engine can run around 240hp safely, any higher is limited just because of the clutch.

Definitely worth it, changes your car quite drastically.
Ok guys, for anyone interested, I am parting with my recently purchased FlashPro for the 2016+ 1.5L I used it on my 2016 Civic Sport 6spd and absolutely love it, zero issues. I flashed the +9psi setting and ran it for a couple of months, it was like a different car. Only reason I'm selling is, I am selling the civic and moving into an awd platform. I don't have the box but the unit is like new. Baught brand new for $1000 and change, first $800 takes it. I'm in the Vancouver area and would prefer to sell it locally. Anyone interested send me a pm.
Honda Civic 10th gen Flashpro. Where did you get yours in Canada 1498584983706164034461 Honda Civic 10th gen Flashpro. Where did you get yours in Canada 14985850242921354294853

Last edited:

OP
OP
FK7_

FK7_

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic Si Sedan, 2015 Acura MDX Elite
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Just wanted to update my situation.. the shop I was buying from was going to charge me about $100 bucks more with out me knowing. I specifically asked multiple times if that included shipping and taxes and today as I went to buy they jack the price up and say they dont give quotes with taxes. :banghead:

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Hatchback LX
Hey guys first of all I'm in BC, I'm just wanting to know if any other Canadian users have a flashpro and if so where and how much did you get it for. Right now I have a quote from Garage5 in Richmond for $1100.... it's crazy how bad our dollar is. Anyways if anyone know a better deal let me know.
I live in Ottawa and ordered mine from JDMAddiction in Toronto (You can find their contact info on their FB page)
it was 900$ Taxes in and shipped.

It was a little sketchy because the only form of payment they accepted was ETransfer - but everything was legit because I received a working flash pro and they were very professional.

OP
OP
FK7_

FK7_

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic Si Sedan, 2015 Acura MDX Elite
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I live in Ottawa and ordered mine from JDMAddiction in Toronto (You can find their contact info on their FB page)
it was 900$ Taxes in and shipped.

It was a little sketchy because the only form of payment they accepted was ETransfer - but everything was legit because I received a working flash pro and they were very professional.
already got mine second hand for cheap, thanks though :thumbsup:
Sponsored