FlashPro Manager software update

Arlington10thgen

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 Civic EX-T
Now that i have the update and drove for an hour, the Kcontrol was down to 54% and drives like it did before. At WOT is was moving between 17.5 and 18.5 psi on the +6 psi. and of course the nice .5 second run up to 20 after I let off lol

lebshiff21

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic EX Hatch
Didn't want to start a new thread because I think it's related to this update of FlashPro Manager. I'm using the +6psi ootb tune on my '17 CVT hatch and while at WOT, I can notice 2 lines of what looks like it could be fuel or condensation on the road behind me, accompanied by a little smoke. I'm guessing (relatively noobish here) that it's running very rich and too much fuel is passing through the system?

Would unchecking the "Use AFM to determine WOT" box help fix this?

Arlington10thgen

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 Civic EX-T
Didn't want to start a new thread because I think it's related to this update of FlashPro Manager. I'm using the +6psi ootb tune on my '17 CVT hatch and while at WOT, I can notice 2 lines of what looks like it could be fuel or condensation on the road behind me, accompanied by a little smoke. I'm guessing (relatively noobish here) that it's running very rich and too much fuel is passing through the system?

Are you running 2.6.5 with the new calibration? Mine was already unchecked @Hondata @VitViper

dc2turbo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
civic,teg
Country flag

i see that you live in PA. is this happening in the early mornings when its cold/cool? white smoke?

datalog a WOT run

lebshiff21

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic EX Hatch
Are you running 2.6.5 with the new calibration? Mine was already unchecked @Hondata @VitViper
No - I'm still running 2.6.1.

i see that you live in PA. is this happening in the early mornings when its cold/cool? white smoke?

datalog a WOT run
It's happened on a 50F afternoon for sure. I'll do it on the way home today and see what happens. I'll try to datalog this evening.

Arlington10thgen

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 Civic EX-T
No - I'm still running 2.6.1.

It's happened on a 50F afternoon for sure. I'll do it on the way home today and see what happens. I'll try to datalog this evening.
If you are running 2.6.1 then it doesnt have anything to do with any updates. Probably just a cold morning

lebshiff21

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic EX Hatch
Yeah you guys are right - cool days are the only time it's happened. Didn't happen yesterday afternoon, just looked weird in the rear view mirror when it did occur - kind of Back to the Future-ish lol.
Sponsored