Quicksipper

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16' EX-T, 05' LX
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
update on the Mercedes C 250:
he pulled on me from a dead stop Everytime, from a rolling start @ 25 we were neck and neck but I was starting to pull before we ran out of space @ 96mph each pull dead stop was in S TC off SA off AC off last pull neck and neck was in D. I'm not tuned yet, will be very soon though. his is completely stock aside from AMG wheels doubt it made much of a difference, he has paddle shifters but didn't use them and was in S

I have CVT and always run 93 so no mixed fuels.

CEXT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 EX Turbo
Country flag
he pulled on me from a dead stop Everytime, from a rolling start @ 25 we were neck and neck but I was starting to pull before we ran out of space @ 96mph each pull dead stop was in S TC off SA off AC off last pull neck and neck was in D. I'm not tuned yet, will be very soon though. his is completely stock aside from AMG wheels doubt it made much of a difference, he has paddle shifters but didn't use them and was in S

You still lose from a dead stop with the tune, but at least you'll catch up quickly :)
Did you try brake torque launching?

Quicksipper

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16' EX-T, 05' LX
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
You still lose from a dead stop with the tune, but at least you'll catch up quickly :)
Did you try brake torque launching?
yeah from a dead stop brake torqued 2500rpm. lol
Sponsored