FlashPro First Impressions

Ryude

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic EX-T
Country flag
You can tell it's a turbo because of the torque cliff.
Sponsored

SilverDyme

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic EX-T
Vehicle Showcase
29hp gain and 37trq is very nice!
Thanks bro. It's like night and day. I didn't want to max it out like other people because I don't want to put stress on the engine. It's my bread and butter for now so I want to keep it as long as I can while having fun with it.

dc2turbo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
civic,teg
Country flag
29hp gain and 37trq is very nice!
that should put you at 199trq 203 HP if you go by Hondas figures. not sure I believe Hondatas numbers it's a little much.
the problem with dynoing a cvt is that we cant get a full "3rd gear" run. the peak power on this setup is around 3500

Quicksipper

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16' EX-T, 05' LX
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
the problem with dynoing a cvt is that we cant get a full "3rd gear" run. the peak power on this setup is around 3500
yep CVT woes. that's why I would rather go by Hondas numbers and add the least amount of gains to that. if your underated it's a good hustle to say the least when your throwing punches above your class.

Quicksipper

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16' EX-T, 05' LX
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
yep CVT woes. that's why I would rather go by Hondas numbers and add the least amount of gains to that. if your underated it's a good hustle to say the least when your throwing punches above your class.
my friend and I are planning to go side by side this weekend against his Mercedes c250 1.8 l turbo rated for 200 hp 230trq so we'll see where I stand stock and again after a flash and tune.

SilverDyme

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic EX-T
Vehicle Showcase
Mirrorlink is not supported on the Factory HU, IIRC.
my friend and I are planning to go side by side this weekend against his Mercedes c250 1.8 l turbo rated for 200 hp 230trq so we'll see where I stand stock and again after a flash and tune.
Post the results when you do!
My cuzzin has a 4 door integra with a type R motor. Its stock but fast as hell. Im wondering if I can atleast hang with him that would be awesome!

Quicksipper

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16' EX-T, 05' LX
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Post the results when you do!
will do, I can already tell his has ALOT of turbo lag but when boost kicks in its a huge jolt so definitely the torque is there. but the huge amount of turbo lag should make it Interesting since ours have virtually none.

Civics4Ever

Rally Red EXT
First Name
Gene
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
04 Civic Sedan LX, 17 Civic Coupe Touring
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Nope. I have an EXT. Why say the 2.0 though?
I must be missing something. The base HP is 151? I don't have Flashpro, so I'm confused by your chart numbers.

dc2turbo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
civic,teg
Country flag
My cuzzin has a 4 door integra with a type R motor. Its stock but fast as hell. Im wondering if I can atleast hang with him that would be awesome!
probably not since it has a better gearing if hes using the itr tranny. also integras are 300-400lbs lighter

SilverDyme

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic EX-T
Vehicle Showcase
probably not since it has a better gearing if hes using the itr tranny. also integras are 300-400lbs lighter
Nice! What's the spec on the JDM integra type R? That car is a monster!
Sponsored