flashed TSP stage 1, instant issues (operator error?)

OP
OP
USNengineman

USNengineman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Chevy Colorado z71
Country flag
Good news it's right file
Bad news - you need new engine, I'd recommend K20

i just messing with you, log is absolutely fine.
You just stressing out since its first time ;)
i hatchu :|
Sponsored

Reactions: DmK

hobby-man

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 WRX STi, 2018 Sport Touring Hatchback (sold)
Build Thread
Link
Country flag
I had to removed the coolant tank hose to remove the TIP to get to the DP. i say less than 2 cups full came out.
so hes fucking with me right??....please say right
You removed the TIP to access the downpipe??

OP
OP
USNengineman

USNengineman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Chevy Colorado z71
Country flag
Huh...something must have changed from when I did my DP. Removing the TIP was never part of it.
yea they said remove the TIP to get to the DP. and in doing that you have to disconnect the coolant reservoir which leaks a little. ill top it off tomorrow though, still dont think thats the issue.
you might be right, might just be scared ya know.

OP
OP
USNengineman

USNengineman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Chevy Colorado z71
Country flag
UPDATE:
funny how the smallest things (or dumbest) can make you freak out...
So yesterday me and my buddy did a little troubleshooting with the issues i was having. Nothing major, just goin through verifying torque specs, connections, seals etc...
At the start of it all, we unhooked the battery and it remained unhooked until I got the new RMM, 27WON, put in. That was kind of a bitch btw, have to rotate the engine quiiiiet a bit. So after we did all that we hooked the battery back up and i noticed the tune kind of wiped itself back to initial flash. So i did some driving, nothing crazy at all, just let the car learn again and everything got back down to normal. Actually, most numbers were better than before i had issues! Moral of the story being, i did a "did you turn it off and back on again" thing and it fucking worked :|
Kind of happy, kind of mad that i freaked out so much... But just wanted to update yall that shits good now!
And that RMM is no joke. I didnt think much of it when people said theres vibration with it. Thats an understatement. I love how it feels! If anyone is thinking of getting the 27WON RMM i highly recommend it, still has to break in but i recommend it!

Mike2020si

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Honda Civic Si Sedan
Country flag
UPDATE:
funny how the smallest things (or dumbest) can make you freak out...
So yesterday me and my buddy did a little troubleshooting with the issues i was having. Nothing major, just goin through verifying torque specs, connections, seals etc...
At the start of it all, we unhooked the battery and it remained unhooked until I got the new RMM, 27WON, put in. That was kind of a bitch btw, have to rotate the engine quiiiiet a bit. So after we did all that we hooked the battery back up and i noticed the tune kind of wiped itself back to initial flash. So i did some driving, nothing crazy at all, just let the car learn again and everything got back down to normal. Actually, most numbers were better than before i had issues! Moral of the story being, i did a "did you turn it off and back on again" thing and it fucking worked :|
Kind of happy, kind of mad that i freaked out so much... But just wanted to update yall that shits good now!
And that RMM is no joke. I didnt think much of it when people said theres vibration with it. Thats an understatement. I love how it feels! If anyone is thinking of getting the 27WON RMM i highly recommend it, still has to break in but i recommend it!
I’m having the same issue dude. Except no misfired or any of that. The car just bogs hard when shifting in traffic. When I’m hauling there’s no problem. Thought it was my clutch, was super confused. Just don’t understand how rear motor mounts would solve those symptoms. Please let me know.

OP
OP
USNengineman

USNengineman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Chevy Colorado z71
Country flag
I’m having the same issue dude. Except no misfired or any of that. The car just bogs hard when shifting in traffic. When I’m hauling there’s no problem. Thought it was my clutch, was super confused. Just don’t understand how rear motor mounts would solve those symptoms. Please let me know.
From what I remember man is it’s the rev hang. If you checked off “delete rev hang” on ktuner and has cruise main off, it jolts like that. That was on TSP stage 1, I’m on 1+ now and it doesn’t jolt.
Sponsored