Flash Pro Newbie

Stevo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic Hatchback EXL Navi 2017
Vehicle Showcase
i have a 2017 Hatchback 1.5 turbo with an Injen CAI. I've been looking into FlashPro but I'm a little unsure and cautious. I checked with Hondata website and found my ECU is supported but I'm unfamiliar with Flashpro and wanna make sure I don't mess anything up with the car. It looks prettty simple, can I just use a baseline tune with 6 psi boost with CAI And flash back to stock whenever I need to go in for service? Do you always need to use 91 octane with a tune or could you also use 87 sometimes? Is there anything else I need to know or learn before putting down $660 and ordering it? Please give me some feedback
Sponsored

MinhQP

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Hatchback EX
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
i have a 2017 Hatchback 1.5 turbo with an Injen CAI. I've been looking into FlashPro but I'm a little unsure and cautious. I checked with Hondata website and found my ECU is supported but I'm unfamiliar with Flashpro and wanna make sure I don't mess anything up with the car. It looks prettty simple, can I just use a baseline tune with 6 psi boost with CAI And flash back to stock whenever I need to go in for service? Do you always need to use 91 octane with a tune or could you also use 87 sometimes? Is there anything else I need to know or learn before putting down $660 and ordering it? Please give me some feedback
I'm also thinking about getting a flashpro soon, where are you seeing it listed for 660?

OP
OP
Stevo

Stevo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
I'm also thinking about getting a flashpro soon, where are you seeing it listed for 660?
ProCivic had it for $660 after a $30 discount

Last edited:

dc2turbo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
civic,teg
Country flag
you can use 87 or 91. 91 would yield more power.
you can flash back to stock anytime

mrjbn

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A
I'm curious about this as well; can I just take it into a shop (like Hondata) and have them flash it for me? If so, how much would it typically cost for a flash?

OP
OP
Stevo

Stevo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
So if I don't know how to fine tune this but I use the basemap for the 6 PsI boost with CAI will that be a significant improvement or do you really need to custom tune?

Draken187

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 accord ex-l sedan, 2016 accord sport sedan, 2006 civic type r (in spain) and 2017 civic sedan ex-t w/manual transmission
Country flag
Please go look at the engine amd exhaust section.. There is ALOT of threads on this and you will learn alot..

This is posted in the wrong section
Sponsored