FK8 x H&R Springs anyone =?

Dr_Drache

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1991 CRX - 2017 FK8 TypeR
Country flag
I have mine and will be installing it soon - not sure if it matters anymore. (old post)

Tpain19841

First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Sport
Country flag
Gramlights DR57 18x9.5 +38. BFG comp 2 255/35/18

VinRRR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
R16017
Country flag
Finally someone with H&R springs. I’ve been asking for feedback, but none here has it. I had it on the Evo X and liked it. The drop looks even and subtle.

CinciFK19

First Name
Brett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic Type R
Country flag
Finally someone with H&R springs. I’ve been asking for feedback, but none here has it. I had it on the Evo X and liked it. The drop looks even and subtle.
Drop should be a little less subtle if you have OEM wheel/tire. The tire he is running is about 0.8" shorter than the 245/30/20's

Tpain19841

First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Sport
Country flag
I love them. Had them about 4 months now. Now issues, rides close to stock. No rubbing... could be a little lower but i dont want to slam this car since i daily it to the city

AdamD19DFK8

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 FK8 Type R, 2007 Civic Si Sedan
Country flag
I love them. Had them about 4 months now. Now issues, rides close to stock. No rubbing... could be a little lower but i dont want to slam this car since i daily it to the city
Nice. Any notable difference in responsiveness/handling with the lower center of gravity? I'm about to pull the trigger on a set of these. Narrowed it down between the Swift and h&r. The Swift has a little too much of a drop for how I drive over things like speed bumps or pulling out onto the road. Even now on stock height I'll scrape in some of my friend's driveways. Just as long as I can get rid of the wheel gap and not have the car look like it's squatting in the rear. Should fill out nicely with 265/35/18s.

Going to splurge on the RV6 rear sway bar as well. I'll have to gradually work my way up with it's stiffness so I don't go spinning out.

Not really looking forward to the installation of all of it

Tpain19841

First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Sport
Country flag
To be honest i havent really driven it hard enough to actually tell. Its not a huge drop so it feels the same for me. Its just normal daily driving... H&R makes quality products and it has no sag in the rear so thats why i went with these. Plus everyone does eibach.... think they will give you what your looking for without it being to aggressive

Had a shop install mine. Dont have all the tools to do all that, lol

Nice. Any notable difference in responsiveness/handling with the lower center of gravity? I'm about to pull the trigger on a set of these. Narrowed it down between the Swift and h&r. The Swift has a little too much of a drop for how I drive over things like speed bumps or pulling out onto the road. Even now on stock height I'll scrape in some of my friend's driveways. Just as long as I can get rid of the wheel gap and not have the car look like it's squatting in the rear. Should fill out nicely with 265/35/18s.

Going to splurge on the RV6 rear sway bar as well. I'll have to gradually work my way up with it's stiffness so I don't go spinning out.

Not really looking forward to the installation of all of it

AdamD19DFK8

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 FK8 Type R, 2007 Civic Si Sedan
Country flag
Yeah the eibachs squat in the rear. Plus they have a stiffer front spring rate in the front. That's what I like about the h&r, stiffer rate in the rear.

I've done everything on the car so far with all the parts I've added plus maintenance. Would be a good (and frustrating) learning experience

Tpain19841

First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Sport
Country flag
Yeah the eibachs squat in the rear. Plus they have a stiffer front spring rate in the front. That's what I like about the h&r, stiffer rate in the rear.

I've done everything on the car so far with all the parts I've added plus maintenance. Would be a good (and frustrating) learning experience
Ive done majority of my add ons... springs were out of my comfort zone and the shop i went is really good. Plus they did my wheels and tires at the same time
Sponsored