• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 16, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 16, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

FK8 Type R Parts (Honda Access Carbon Fiber, Shift Knob, JDM Fogs,

OP
OP

KtrainHurricane

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Type-R #16355
Country flag
You stating that they're "extremely high priced" is most definitely an opinion.

Saying they're "under $300" could be a "fact," IF that statement were true... BUT:
1). The link you provided is for just the fogs, which you are correct in that they're under $300, but
2). then you have to also add the adapter harness, which of course is an additional charge, then
3). you have to pay for shipping for each of those items, which a price is not listed for, and probably costs ~$25 (on the low end I'd guess), and then of course
4). they are listed as "backordered," so you don't actually know when you'll even receive them, if ever at all, and
5). you're putting an awful lot of faith in paying some random company overseas an amount of money for a product that is *supposed* to be authentic, and god forbid if there happens to be an issue with it, good luck getting it sorted out.

And lastly, regardless of the above^ listed, you aren't a buyer so I still don't know why you're wasting time on my thread. So like I said before, just keep it moving, big guy...

Thanks_Enjoi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18' SI Sedan
Country flag
Damn look at you. They are under 300. I get many parts from them. Add a few bucks for the adapters. You get NEW lights. Stop being a douche. You got got. Letting others know they don't have to. Almost everything says backorder. You get the item in 8 to 14 days. New. Nice name.

Last edited:

OP
OP

KtrainHurricane

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Type-R #16355
Country flag
Actually everything you sold can be had cheaper new through the site
I'm a douche because you feel like you're doing the online forum a service by advertising for a company overseas selling backordered parts for *potentially* the same price as mine? My god the world should feel BLESSED to have a saint like you! :bow:

Let's completely throw out the notion of supporting fellow forum members I guess. I'm listing these for less than what I paid for them from a fellow forum member, which I think is more than fair. If you don't, then for the 4th time now, keep it moving...

But thanks for the free bumps!

Thanks_Enjoi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18' SI Sedan
Country flag
I'm a douche because you feel like you're doing the online forum a service by advertising for a company overseas selling backordered parts for *potentially* the same price as mine? My god the world should feel BLESSED to have a saint like you! :bow:

Let's completely throw out the notion of supporting fellow forum members I guess. I'm listing these for less than what I paid for them from a fellow forum member, which I think is more than fair. If you don't, then for the 4th time now, keep it moving...

But thanks for the free bumps!
I'll never support buying used crap for less than new actual jdm products.

Thanks_Enjoi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18' SI Sedan
Country flag
Alright I'll stop. People need people like you. Having been got yourself. You are trying to do the same. I understand. I've been there as a teen.

Wraith

Technician
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 SGP Type R, 2008 Civic sedan LX, 2000 Civic hatchback
Country flag
I f*cking hate people that jump into a classified ad throw in their 2 cents on price. Don't like it, move on. Everyone on this site has the internet, thus the ability to search. :rolleyes1: