• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 16, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 16, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

California FK8 Parts

KevinniveK

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Type R
Country flag
Hello, I have a bunch of CivicX/FK8 parts for sale. Most of these parts are in like-new condition and/or really good shape.

Type R floor mats ($100) - These have never been installed and retain the protective cover over the Type R plaques. I switched to all-season mats upon delivery of my Type R.

2017-2019 Type R front grille ($300) - Complete front grille assembly from my 2019 Type R. Left/right extensions, "H" badge, and "Type R" emblems are all included.

FK8 amber side markers ($20) - Original side markers from my car; I swapped to clear side markers.

FK8 mirror control switch assembly ($20) - I converted to power folding mirrors and needed a different switch assembly.

FK8 left-side front bumper grille ($40) - I began to modify this piece for my oil cooler, but I ended up purchasing the GPP piece instead

FK8 hood scoop ($150) - This hood scoop is brand new.

FK8 OEM wing center piece ($250) - This wing center piece is brand new.

FK8 hood scoop ($100) - Has one broken tab and one damaged tab.

Insured shipping is available for an additional cost. I am also available for local pick-ups and am located in the Glendale, CA 91208 area.

Honda Civic 10th gen FK8 Parts IMG_6078

Honda Civic 10th gen FK8 Parts IMG_6079

Honda Civic 10th gen FK8 Parts IMG_6080

Honda Civic 10th gen FK8 Parts IMG_6089

Honda Civic 10th gen FK8 Parts IMG_6468

Honda Civic 10th gen FK8 Parts IMG_6469

Honda Civic 10th gen FK8 Parts IMG_6470

Honda Civic 10th gen FK8 Parts IMG_6467

Honda Civic 10th gen FK8 Parts IMG_6466

Last edited:
OP
OP
KevinniveK

KevinniveK

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Type R
Country flag
Additional photos of the bumper grille have been added.

Honda Civic 10th gen FK8 Parts IMG_6105

Honda Civic 10th gen FK8 Parts IMG_6106

Honda Civic 10th gen FK8 Parts IMG_6107

Honda Civic 10th gen FK8 Parts IMG_6104

OP
OP
KevinniveK

KevinniveK

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Type R
Country flag
Hey, from what I know, the grille is meant only for the Type R.
My apologies on this comment. I got clarification from my friend and he said this grille is for any 16-21+ Civic. The fog light grille that has been modified is specifically for the Type R though, so, yes, the grille will work for a regular Civic as well.

OP
OP
KevinniveK

KevinniveK

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Type R
Country flag
I have another new hood scoop for sale. Unfortunately, this one was damaged when it was removed from the car (which received the carbon pack). It should still install/fit without any major issues. One tab is broken and the other tab should be fixable with some epoxy. Asking $100 for this one.

Honda Civic 10th gen FK8 Parts IMG_6594
Honda Civic 10th gen FK8 Parts IMG_6595
Honda Civic 10th gen FK8 Parts IMG_6597
Honda Civic 10th gen FK8 Parts IMG_6596