Fk8 mugen style aero kit for fk7

ThatSgpFk7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic hatchback sport
Country flag
So I’m currently trying to find if anyone has ever done a fk7 mugen kit that looks like the fk8. What I mean by that for anyone who is confused by what I mean, the fk8s get the color matched front lip and side skirts that are basically a mold that fits onto the current lip and skirt. Where as the fk7 has its own completely new lip and side skirts that just bolt on instead of the own stuff.

Im currently running the type r conversion bumper that has the type r style front lip and I’ve been searching to see if anyone makes or has ever done basically a look-a-like fk8 mugen kit on the fk7.

I know Greddy makes their front lip that is color matched typically but that’s the only thing I can really find. I thought about getting the fk8 style side skirts and painting those to match the car but if I do that the side skirts are going to poke out and look very odd.

If anyone has any input or know of any companies that would be interested in doing a one off type deal please let me know.
Sponsored

colestrahle33

First Name
Cole
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Sport Touring
Country flag
So I’m currently trying to find if anyone has ever done a fk7 mugen kit that looks like the fk8. What I mean by that for anyone who is confused by what I mean, the fk8s get the color matched front lip and side skirts that are basically a mold that fits onto the current lip and skirt. Where as the fk7 has its own completely new lip and side skirts that just bolt on instead of the own stuff.

Im currently running the type r conversion bumper that has the type r style front lip and I’ve been searching to see if anyone makes or has ever done basically a look-a-like fk8 mugen kit on the fk7.

I know Greddy makes their front lip that is color matched typically but that’s the only thing I can really find. I thought about getting the fk8 style side skirts and painting those to match the car but if I do that the side skirts are going to poke out and look very odd.

If anyone has any input or know of any companies that would be interested in doing a one off type deal please let me know.
check out @nicallsunday on instagram. He did a full conversion kit with the fk7 to the fk8 body style.