FK8 (LE) and FL5 together

NapalmEnema

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 M2, 2022 Audi RS3, ex2019, now 2021Type R!
Country flag
"Lets change everything cool about a unique car because several reviews couldn't handle the awesome, even though the people actually buying cars snapped them all up. The Civic and associated Type R need to go back to boring that never sold well!" "We'll also make the new Integra a giant boat and nothing like it's namesake was in the 90's and was sold right and left like hotcakes. Lets just make an Accord and call it an Integra <LOLOL> #HondaDecisionMakers

Genius.

Honestly I wish they would just have the Type R as a standalone 'swing for the fences' model and go ahead and make the regular Civic / Sport / Si - tame. Then we could have it both ways. The new Civic Type R just looks like another boring car / Stinger / Camry / whatever. That's what they were going for with it - homogeny -

I'll take full send design freedom every day and twice on Sunday. FK8 all day - best iteration of the Type R ever - shame they pussed out based on some boring losers that have a microphone.

Quip

First Name
Paper
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rallye Red
Country flag
The FK8 is unique in its design and function. It’s a very polarizing look that people love or hate. That’s why I love my FK8.

Like others have said, the FL5 doesn’t have that “look at me” factor.

Rfabianfk82020

First Name
Rence
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic Type R
Country flag
It’s been some time now. I still choose our FK8. There’s just a different feel to them. A stronger pressure. The FL5 seems boring. The wing is an eBay special and it doesn’t give me the same feeling when I first saw the FK8. It’s almost like I have to convince myself to like it. When I step out my house, I see my Type R. Good day or bad day, I’m happy I bought my dream car.

Chizzo

First Name
Jerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 civic type r, 1996 civic ex
Country flag
I just want their seats lol im gonna find a rear ended one somewhere just wait, theres tons of jack asses on the road these days

Warpspeed

First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Evo8, EF Civic Si, and 2020 CW Civic Type R
Country flag
The FL5 looks like a regular Civic with Type R badges BUT of course your gonna have the FL5 owners justify their purchase.
Sponsored